NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

how well can you type?

I'm also touch typing (except for some of the numbers) with all 10 fingers, from time to time I need a little backspace, but not every few words like I used to a about 2 or 3 years ago.

I can type pretty well, and I don't even need to look at the keyboard. Yay for me!

I took one of the tests that Shorty gave, with a stupidly hard paragraph and it ended up as about 40 wpm after discarding the 10 words I got wrong. :heh:

I don't touch type at all, which is really bad of me, and I generally only use a couple of fingers. You lot put me to shame. I'll work on it.

I use all of my fingers to type excluding the left thumb. I never look at my keyboard. It's slow and useless. My typing speed sucks though. If I try to type fast I make a lot of mistakes.

I can type alright, but not when people are watching me, becasue I get nervous and make mistakes.

I did a couple of those tests, I got 84WPM on Shorty's and 76WPM on Eevils. I should really use the shift key for caps rather than capslock but I can't help it anymore.

I can touch type okay, I been typing for most of my life but I never really tried touch typing until recently, and its not something I do a lot.

I prefer to look at the keyboard, just so I can type really fast and be sure what keys i'm going to hit. I don't type my fastest often, mainly in ICT classes when i've thought of a whole scentance I sometimes just speed up without thinking much about it.

Gross Words Per Minute (GWPM): 92

Net Words Per Minute (NWPM): 91

First try without reading the text before typing. I impressed myself :D

I touch type using dvorak and rarely look down, because the keys are all in the wrong places anyway.

I tried the test twice, first time my GWPM was 73 and my NWPM was 72, second my GWPM was 103 and my NWMP was 101.

Sign in to follow this