Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The speculation thread. [tribute to BigTac]

Nintendork

Dedicated to the forum's favourite know-it-all BigTac here we can post all the speculation into one thread.

Post here if you have speculation, though you are unaware of the source.. then the forum members can decide upon it's likeliness to be real..

Examples of real news: Anything that came from the horse's mouth, any Nintendo executive in an interview.

Examples of speculation: Anything pre-E3 2006 regarding the Nintendo system specs or the final secret.. basically anything from forums, blogs and random e.mails and Google videos.

PM me and i'll add any links to definitive Nintendo blogs and trustworthy sources.. though personally I feel the revolution report guys are running the tightest ship and they wont let anything on their site until it is confirmed.

Revolution Report

To get you started BigTac has suggested that Black and White creator is working on a revolution game.. the source? Well perhaps his imagination paired with the DS game creature isle.. it's a safe assumption they might work on something.

But it is speculation.

Format for posts:

- link to the original article

- blurb of the article, what the speculation is relating to

- any images and why you think the source is noteworthy.

can I ask why everyone trusts BigTac aside from the fact that he sound believable and has been here for years? Surely he must have predicted a few things. Please don't ignore the question and give only 1 right predictment that was pretty hard to predict.

Well last week he said that Sega was making an exclusive sonic game for revo. Wich later came to be true. That's the only one I can remember, buy you said it yourself if it's believeble why not trust?

ALL HAIL THE HIPNO-BIGTAC!

Actually that's easy to predict since the Gamecube had nearly every Sonic game this gen.

looks round and nods in agreement : peace:

Wrong. A german website was the first to report the ubisoft exclusive FPS. Before this rumour BigTac has never mentioned this.

Aren't there any veterans here who remember BigTac making a right prediction?

i dont think this'll work

sooner than later we'll be flooded with loads of news and i dont fancy it all being chucked into 1 thread

every news item needs it own thread for proper disscussion and notice.

i agree.

and can i just ask who big tac is? does he work for the industry? why did no one answer stabby when he asked this before? i'm just curious, coz i only joined last year... thanks :)

(just to add an edit: i'm not meaning to come across in a bad way with this post, it's just with me being new to who big tac is i'm curious, like i'm sure anyone would be before they know someone that's coming out with such great stuff :D so can anyone enlighten us to who big tac is - maybe you can answer big tac...? - so i can join the mass following ;) lol)

Wrong. A german website was the first to report the ubisoft exclusive FPS. Before this rumour BigTac has never mentioned this.

Aren't there any veterans here who remember BigTac making a right prediction?

i mearly nodid in agreement to the fact i remember readin somethin similar, not to what big tac spacificly said. hence the peace sign, so i wasnt to get such a reply as yours "looks round" action of uncertanty

if you want to attack some one with insalent come backs try the guy who started the thread (not like you should) as i am in no mood for that crap today or rarely am for that matter

and if your getting info from a source to say whats happanin it no longer is a prediction

I think BigTac's speculation is a lot of educated guesses though, the Black and White creature isle screenshots have been out for a short while now.. he could have seen them. Noted that the crew at Lionhead and Nintendo have a thing going on and made an educated guess that there would be a game coming out.

After all the controller would work nicely as a hand. I've not played the game but I think it could work on a simple interface.

I think you may be right about the thread, Perhaps speculation should get it's own thread, but this thread stays for the ultimate crazy random crap which is so obscure that it can't be true anywhere but on the revolution.

Stabby your pissin me off now. Stop asking Big Tac to prove himself. You either believe him or you don't. simple. He won't have to prove himself soon when it all gets confirmed. He's basically reportin what he has heard and I credit him for it. He is very credible and has proved himself many times.(not that I think he had to)

Without Big Tac these forums would be very dry so once take MY word for it and just believe. Its not like Nintendo are spilling the beans. Seriously whats the worse that could happen.

Stabby your pissin me off now. Stop asking Big Tac to prove himself. You either believe him or you don't. simple. He won't have to prove himself soon when it all gets confirmed. He's basically reportin what he has heard and I credit him for it. He is very credible and has proved himself many times.(not that I think he had to)

Without Big Tac these forums would be very dry so once take MY word for it and just believe. Its not like Nintendo are spilling the beans. Seriously whats the worse that could happen.

I never asked BigTac to prove himself, I asked other members to tell me 1 true prediction wich is too good to be a guess. But I keep being ignored constantly. You keep saying he has proved himself many times, but you can't even give ONE lousy example. Wouldn't that mean you're lying?

I keep asking: WHAT DID HE PREDICT RIGHT AND IS TOO GOOD TO BE A GUESS??? And for once I don't want a lousy answer like "he has proved himself right many times", "he sounds believable" or "he's been around for a few years". That's pure bs and no reason to believe him.

I never had the intention to sound rude, but this is really starting to piss me off. I really need to know he's not a fake, so I'm assured that Nintendo is going the right way and I don't have to wait another 4 months to be sure. I refuse to believe anyone without seeing any proof (even though there may be any proof, I want to see it), it will only lead to disappointment.

Actually that's easy to predict since the Gamecube had nearly every Sonic game this gen.

And I suppose you predicted and said that Sega will have a exclusive Sonic for the Revolution. Then why was lots of people even big game sites in mystery until the IGN report on how come Sonic hasn't been announced yet, Seeing as how Sega used Sonic big on the Gamecube.

Lots of other things I say will be true also(when announced), but I also know that some info maybe wrong. I report facts I know, along with some of the rumors I have heard. If I wanted to I could post plenty of other rumors I have heard that haven't even been said on the internet.

Now since this topic is on me and I will not post in this thread anymore, I think one of the moderators should close/lock this thread. Please. Don't worry I will continue to post in other topics.