NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Football Season 2017-18

WHAT A FINISH FROM BALE! 

Instant Champions League classic. It was only like his fourth touch of the game!

Edited by Julius Caesar

It was only a few weeks ago that Bale was supposedly being shipped around ahead of this summer’s transfer window. 

Equalised in El Clasico, a strong and consistent scoring streak since then, and now this.

Strangely, I don’t see him leaving this summer anymore :p 

Edited by Julius Caesar

Is anybody else's testicles retreating into their body every time Karius has the ball in his hands now?

Ramos has been seriously solid tonight. In fact, surprisingly so; that’s some excellent defending. 

Just now, Fierce_LiNk said:

Is anybody else's testicles retreating into their body every time Karius has the ball in his hands now?

That's been us Liverpool fans all season. It's why our fanbase is most female these days. :D 

• Haha 2

Fucks sake, Milner. Should be terminated just for that. I hate shit corners.

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That's been us Liverpool fans all season. It's why our fanbase is most female these days. :D 

Honestly, I think if you get a new ‘keeper and add some more depth, you’ve got a serious chance at challenging for the title next season.

It's turned into a great game this half, I think Liverpool can pull it back to 2-2 but I don't know if they can keep Real out, as @Emerald Emblem said Ronaldo is going to get an opportunity to put his mark on this game at some point. When does Klopp usually make changes? Surely he needs to do something soon.

2 minutes ago, killthenet said:

It's turned into a great game this half, I think Liverpool can pull it back to 2-2 but I don't know if they can keep Real out, as @Emerald Emblem said Ronaldo is going to get an opportunity to put his mark on this game at some point. When does Klopp usually make changes? Surely he needs to do something soon.

To be honest we haven't really got any game changers on the bench. Solanke isn't really worth bringing on. He's been worthless most the season

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

To be honest we haven't really got any game changers on the bench. Solanke isn't really worth bringing on. He's been worthless most the season

Probably been the difference tonight. Real were able to bring on Bale and he's probably got the winner. Strength in depth is the next step for Liverpool.

1 minute ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Probably been the difference tonight. Real were able to bring on Bale and he's probably got the winner. Strength in depth is the next step for Liverpool.

Yeah, it's been a problem for us all season.

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Did score in his last game though so he's technically in form. 

Can still see them pulling one back, just looking increasingly unlikely now. The lack of substitutions really highlights your lack of depth, the fact Real could bring Bale off the bench says everything about the difference between the squads. 

The ugly side of Ramos.

Quality defender, but he wasn’t even touched below the waist by Mané there.

Sign in to follow this