• Start with Mario Odyssey
  • Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  • Xenoblade 2
  • Fire Emblem Warriors
  • Zelda DLC
  • Indie Reel
  • Pikmin Switch
  • Monster Hunter XX Western release announcement
  • End with Retro's game ( seriously, it's time )

Reading your list makes me realize how out of touch I am with Nintendo these days. I didn't even think of Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Zelda DLC, Pikmin...

To be honest, if your prediction comes true it won't be a great conference...Retro's game better not be Donkey Kong in that case :p

A presentation with all 6 (and Super Mario Odyssey :love:) would probably kill me!

This would kill everyone :D

Edit: By the way, has it been officially confirmed that the Spotlight is Switch only?

Edited by drahkon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon that the "Donkey Kong" game for Switch will be Super Mario Odyssey. They'll start the new trailer for it exactly the same as the first one, only this time, DK comes out of the manhole instead of Mario!

DK has nabbed Pauline and is demanding a banana hoard ransom! Cue a switch to night time and he climbs the empire state building hurling barrels at Mario.

Funky Kong comes along and carries away DK with Pauline in tow. It's up to Mario to chase Funky's plane around the world to get Pauline back!

Big surprise: You actually have two different stories to play. One where you get to play as DK running away from Mario and one where you play as Mario chasing DK down! :D