NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
James

Dirt 4

Woooo. Loved the other dirt games. Been waiting for a new dirt game that's a bit more arcadey.

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah dirt rally was good but man that game is frustrating. I want a more arcade less serious game.

No switch version I see.

...Why is there a reddit logo at the bottom at the end of the trailer?

Because it's a platform where people can find out more about the game. Similar to Facebook, twitter and YouTube.

I absolutely loved Dirt 2 but Dirt 3 went more inno being about drifting around stunt courses then being a rally game. If this is more like 2 I'd get it right away

I think they missed a trick by not calling the sequels Dirt 2: Dirtier, Dirt 3: Even More Dirty, and Dirt 4: Dirtiest.

I absolutely loved Dirt 2 but Dirt 3 went more inno being about drifting around stunt courses then being a rally game. If this is more like 2 I'd get it right away

Same here. I love rally games, but hate all the gymkhana/Ken Block/Hoonigan shit. Drifting round a bunch of cones is nowhere near as fun as sliding through narrow roads, where a mistake sends you slamming through a forest.

I like Dirt Rally and think it's a shame it didn't get more attention. I only became aware of it due to it being in a sale. It is a bit on the difficult side, and there isn't much in the way of actual content, but it's a great game, which hopefully they can take aspects of for Dirt 4.

I also liked Dirt 2, the cars handled like nothing else I've played in a racer before. Only problem for me was that because it felt so loose, it didn't feel like I was improving a whole lot as I progressed in the game - sometimes I'd nail a drift and think, 'OK, I got this', and the next corner massively oversteer, and I wouldn't know what I'd done differently to deserve it.

I imagine it'll plummet in price fairly quickly if it's anything like the others.

Sign in to follow this