NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Sunder: Land of Divide. Real or Fake?

I just saw this at http://www.kotaku.com looks like a action game for the Revolution. It is either a real leak or a really well done fake - I can't decide right now I am too sleepy. The name of the supposed Revolution game is: Sunder Land of Divide.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/sunder-land-of-divide/revolution-game-weapon-details-continued-149896.php

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/sunder-land-of-divide/revolution-game-weapons-details-149889.php

Fakesville. The corners of the controller are wrong, I mean, three have been cropped badly while the fourth looks normal.

Basically any Revolution screens before E3 = Fake.

Ah, but what if something actualy gets leaked?

Sure, we wont know its real for a fact until E3, but something true maybe leaked before hand.

Remember the Nintendo Nitro spec sheet that was leaked just after the announcement a new handheld called the DS was coming? That was all true, it even stated it will be touch screen, ever spec was right.

We can only say something is fake if the creator admits to it, or something that looks totally cheap.

to sum up everything that was said before: we will only know what was fake and what was true when E3 is over and Ninty revolutionized everything ;)

Basically any Revolution screens before E3 = Fake.

There are no screens from a game just some artwork and details on weapons.

from the scans it just looks like concept art and general design ideas, this is the kind of stuff that would go into the pitch/design document of a developer trying to find a publisher for the game, so it's quite likely that it maybe a rev game concept, but it may never get a publisher and therefore never get released, its just a concept doc.

Chances are most third party Revolution developers are mainly only in the early or experimental stages just now. Since they'll have a lot less to show, it's a lot less likely any of it will get leaked. The only developer I expect to have games that have a fair amount of progression is Nintendo and simple as this, they're not going to allow anything to be seen until they're ready. They managed it with the controller and they'll manage with the games.

Developers like Ubisoft may have said they expect to have a few launch titles, but remember, the Revolution wont be launching until around November, going by Iwata's recent comments. That was for the US, but the DS launched in the US before Japan so it wouldn't be unprecedented for the Revolution to do the same. There's a ton of development time left.

Some of the interface methods mentioned are so cool. For example throwing a grenade by holding down A then swinging your arm up, then letting go of A at the top of the arc. That's a bit more exciting than pressing the left rigger.

:smile:

:o wow spence your sig is huge, you'll be asked to resize it soon most prob...

Im still sticking to something may be leaked, after all, some secrets around found about anything...

Some of the interface methods mentioned are so cool. For example throwing a grenade by holding down A then swinging your arm up, then letting go of A at the top of the arc. That's a bit more exciting than pressing the left rigger.

:smile:

I came up with that idea too!!!...They stole it!!! :mad:

Did you click on the links? cause the scans aren't screen shots they are just concept art with some descriptions of possible ideas, its doesn't really matter if its real or fake cause all this really provides us with is an idea of where developers ideas maybe going.

It is confirmed fake.

Source: nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com, kotaku.com

Right...next time you make up stuff, don't site a source that contradicts you... And they ARE REAL!

This was a link found on Kotaku...

Right...next time you make up stuff, don't site a source that contradicts you... And they ARE REAL!

This was a link found on Kotaku...

LOL. What the f**k is wrong with you? Do you really think those screens will become an actual game? Even if it will become a game in the far future I doubt it will be for the Revolution like the pictures claimed - otherwise why is there a Revolution + controller on the picture?

It was a hoax, joke, mockup not more not less. Great skills involved with the making but pretending it might be an actual Revolution game and then telling "Oh wait it is not" sounds pretty much as if someone needed a bit attention.

The guy who made them is obviously desperate for some "fame"...

I don't think you understand...Those are CONCEPTS. They are actually creating a game but those pics aren't exactly any indication of what things in the game will look like, just a basic design. It is NOT fake, they didn't say it was a Revolution game, only that they hope it'll be eventually

Real or fake that looks promising. I mean if it is fake and fans could come up with things like that what about what the developers will be putting out. And if its real the Rev's gonna be better than I ever imagined.

I don't think you understand...Those are CONCEPTS. They are actually creating a game but those pics aren't exactly any indication of what things in the game will look like, just a basic design. It is NOT fake, they didn't say it was a Revolution game, only that they hope it'll be eventually

So the Revolution console on the logo was just for fun and not to decieve people into believing it might be an actual Revolution game?

http://www.playbomb.com.nyud.net:8090/wp-content/uploads/relplasma.jpg

"The next generation game for the next-generation system" That sounds a lot like singular and there is a Revolution nearby...

Sign in to follow this