NEurope
ReZourceman

Dream Job VS What You Actually Do?

1) What's your dream job?

Anything to with Filmmaking. To have that story in your head and see it through to completion is a marvellous feeling

2) What are you actually doing?

Worked in retail for years before deciding to follow my dream of becoming the next Nolan. Currently finishing my degree in TV/Film. Made a number of short films that have been well received and had a bit of success. Also made some corporate films for big companies like the NHS.

3) Did you ever envision yourself in what you're doing now?

At one point no but when I started learning about everything film related, I realised I had a real aptitude for all the technical roles in solved on a set.

1) What's your dream job?

This changes for me. Primarily, I have always wanted to be a writer. I did want to be a YouTuber as well or work in some form of media. My fantasy job would be to work in Disneyland. My best friend's sister used to do dance shows there and she said every night was magical. Right now, realistically, I just want to help people lose weight and change their lives the way I have changed mine. I'm going to set up YouTube again soon as it's another way to reach people.

2) What are you actually doing?

We all know my jobs change like the seasons but at this moment, I'm in retail as a supervisor for a shoe shop. It's really good so far and I've not had a problem. I just really want to get out of retail but I find it to be the easiest profession to ever get into. Whenever I've gone for a job in the last few years, I've never failed an interview.

3) Did you ever envision yourself in what you're doing now?

No way. Just no. I weirdly thought I'd be a librarian but who knew I had a knack for selling stuff.