N-Europe

Mock The Week starts again tonight!

Guest Jordan

Annoyed I missed this, but I've got Still Game then Fonejacker to exercise my laughing muscles tonight :p

Oh how I do love Fonejacker. MTW was alright, but the repeat of Never Mind The Buzzcocks (with Donny Tourette and Noel Fielding) yesterday was great.

Ok, here's the breakdown.

First round, forgot the name, wrote EV, but it's the initial round. Hugh and Frankie won that round.

Second round, was Hugh and Frankie in the "news pit" IE, that round end of their table.

Third round, I wrote SP... Christ why can't I remember, was only a few hours ago. Hugh and Frankie won that too.

Fourth round, "If this is the answer, what is the question" There was only one "question" which the other team got, however Hugh and Frankie won this one, due to the banter I imagine.

Final round, Scenes we'd like to see.

The first topic was Things you wouldn't hear on a tannoy. Here's a breakdown of who performed.

H = Hugh

F = Frankie

X = Member of the other team

Y = Member of Hugh and Frankie's team

H, F, H, X, X, Y, H, X, F, X.

Second topic, last lines you won't see in the final Harry Potter book.

H, X, F, H, Y, F, H, F, H, X.

There were occasions when all three members of the other team rushed to the mic, only to step back by a casually walking Hugh/Frankie.

Guest Stefkov

It's on again starting in 5 minutes on E4. If Big brother stops when it should.

My eyes need testing, it's the friday night project thats on...I'm quite annoyed.