NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

The N-Europe Smash Bros Tourney #2 Thread

The tourney doesn't start till 22:00, so don't mind the practice matches until then!

Stream is back on now after a few technical issues, so come on in! : peace:

@The Mole Me and you are up first! Let's go!

Edited by Dcubed

Wow, Not my best set of games, but congrats to @Glen\-i, I really enjoyed that, you certainly made me look PROFESSIONAL!!11!!

You better watch out tomorrow though, I will get my revenge, just you wait! :mad:

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Amazingly enough, @Glen\-i actually won with skill and NOT BS luck! Legit upsets and shocks in tonight's bracket! :o

Crazy Smash is tomorrow at 22:00 and the bracket goes up tomorrow morning! : peace:

Wow, Not my best set of games, but congrats to @Glen\-i, I really enjoyed that, you certainly made me look PROFESSIONAL!!11!!

You better watch out tomorrow though, I will get my revenge, just you wait! :mad:

I'm looking forward to it!

It was a great night. I was physically shaking a little after the first win. I haven't been that nervous since going through Classic 9.0 with 1 life and got to Master Fortress.

Can't wait for Crazy Smash! Should be, well, crazy. And PROFESSIONAL!!1111!!

Edited by Glen-i

And here it is! The Crazy Smash bracket! @Glen\-i, @S\.C\.G, @The Mole

Crazy%20Smash%20Diagram_zpsmezii9p2.png

Yes, your eyes do not decieve you, there are TWO three player Smash matches this time!

After Round 1, there will be a Winners match and a Losers match. The winner of each will go onto the Final Final match!

Just in case you've forgotten, Crazy Smash features items on High, all customisations are on, all stages on (including Custom Stages) and a specific set of rules for each match that will be announced on stream only right before the match starts. You must adhere to the announced rules; if this does not happen, the match will be forfeit. All players must SD and we will start the match again until we get everything right.

And with that, see you all at 22:00! : peace:

Looking forward to some Craaaaazy Smash! :bouncy:

BTW, @Dcubed, are you going to be archiving the livestream separately from the highlights this time too? Would love to watch all of the "professionalism" again. :laughing:

Seriously though, great job with this. icon14.gif Such a shame more peeps aren't into it. :(

To everyone not taking part... What's wrong with you? ::shrug:

Looking forward to some Craaaaazy Smash! :bouncy:

BTW, @Dcubed, are you going to be archiving the livestream separately from the highlights this time too? Would love to watch all of the "professionalism" again. :laughing:

Seriously though, great job with this. icon14.gif Such a shame more peeps aren't into it. :(

To everyone not taking part... What's wrong with you? ::shrug:

Yes I have, I have two seperate archives (one of the Livestream and a clean version for the future highlight video). I'll see about uploading the archive of last night's Livestream onto my own YT Channel when I get the chance! : peace:

Right, the stream should be starting at 10pm... Hopefully.

DCubed just had to fine tune some of his custom stages. Which both worries and excites me.

Anyway, the stream is at the same place.

http://www.twitch.tv/dcubednmuffin

Stream is live now : peace:

GET IN FOR DA CRAZY! :bouncy:

@S\.C\.G. TAKE YOUR PLACES FOR ROUND 1!!!

Edited by Dcubed

Stream isn't working for me :sad:

Have you tried re-loading the page? I haven't changed any of the settings at all...

Are you able to see the stream? Kinda important, because I need to be able to shout out the rules!

Have you tried re-loading the page? I haven't changed any of the settings at all...

Are you able to see the stream? Kinda important, because I need to be able to shout out the rules!

seems to be working now

seems to be working now

Cool! Keep an eye on the chat if you miss something and be sure to ask anything you need to know there, or here in this thread!

AND WE HAVE OUR CRAAAAAZZZZYYYY WINNER!!!

It's @Glen\-i! Congratulations Glen! You failed like a pro! : peace:

Thanks to everyone for taking part and making this Smash the craaaaazzziest one yet! :D

Hahaha! Oh man, that was classic! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dcubed, that idea for the final was absolutely phenomenal. :bowdown:

Thanks for another fantastic tourney guys!

: peace:

Damn! My ball skills were just not up to par!

If only the ball went a bit more left, the Goalie would have saved it.

Congrats to @S\.C\.G who took part and everyone who watched.

And of course, thanks to @Dcubed for putting it all together.

It was brilliant and I eagerly await the highlight video which will arrive some time in the future.

But if you just can't wait for that. DCubed is currently uploading the streams to Youtube. He'll be around with links soon.

Hahaha! Oh man, that was classic! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dcubed, that idea for the final was absolutely phenomenal. :bowdown:

Thanks for another fantastic tourney guys!

: peace:

Heh, glad you liked it. You'll be glad to know that I'm uploading the full videos for all three nights on my own Youtube channel right now. I'll post the links once they're up! :D

Thanks so much to everyone for yet another amazing Super Smash Bros. Tournament! :D

Easily the craziest one yet! :)

It was great being in everyone's company over the past few evenings as well, I really enjoyed it. : peace:

For Glory

For Fun

Crazy Smash

Enjoy! : peace:

Just watched through the Crazy Smash stream again. Giggling like a nutcase.

I think I may have pinpointed

"Where am I going!? This ball is dangerous!"

@Ugh first aid laughing so hard, it starts to become actually painful.

Not to mention, my audible "ACK!" as I clip through the platform and land in the cannon, only to shoot myself right into @RedShell's face!

Seriously, if you're reading this and not watching those videos, you're missing out!

Edited by Glen-i

Sign in to follow this