NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Dangerous Drivers!

I was going around a roundabout today which has 3 lanes, I was in the middle lane and a car in the right lane just decides to cut in front of me and move into the middle, didn't indicate or anything. It was a good job I wasn't going too fast otherwise I probably would have hit him.

What's worse is that a van behind me also decides to go from the right to the middle and nearly went into the back of me from the right. If I had hit the first car then the van would have also gone the back on me.

I was going around a roundabout today which has 3 lanes, I was in the middle lane and a car in the right lane just decides to cut in front of me and move into the middle, didn't indicate or anything. It was a good job I wasn't going too fast otherwise I probably would have hit him.

What's worse is that a van behind me also decides to go from the right to the middle and nearly went into the back of me from the right. If I had hit the first car then the van would have also gone the back on me.

Are you sure it wasn't a spiral roundabout?

I much prefer driving trains. Just you, the rail, signals and a dozen drunken morons behind you, singing off key and pissing against your cab door.

Yeah it's a bit less convenient when you just want to nip down the road to Tesco though :)