NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

Somehow, farming Astalos is so much more interesting when other people are getting launched all over the place.

Great moment when I was circling Astalos and @S\.C\.G gets hit with that move that sends you flying backwards.

My camera happened to be in the perfect position and he made sure that my stereoscopic 3D didn't go to waste.

Laughing so much that I didn't quite dodge the next attack though. Totally worth it!

Good luck with the Monster Fluid hunting!

I'm glad that I was able to provide you with such hilarious 3D entertainment. ;)

But yeah, some pretty funny moments I must admit. :D

Thanks to yourself, @Ugh first aid and @Dcubed for helping me farm Astalos... now there's a beast that has a tail (or two) to fell...

:grin:

I decided to leave the Monster Fluid Hunting for now, but I'll get on it tomorrow so I can make that new Astalos armour set, then perhaps I won't feel like I'm continually chasing my tail (or any monsters) quite as much. :laughing:

OK, I'll stop with the tail jokes now, I can tell that they are starting to drag(on) a bit. :p

That's really it now, I've severed the tail jokes at their source.

:cool:

Hey @S\.C\.G, do you fancy some post-karting hunting tonight?

Not sure if Ugh First Aid will be up to it, but I will be.

Hey @S\.C\.G, do you fancy some post-karting hunting tonight?

Not sure if Ugh First Aid will be up to it, but I will be.

I'm sure that will be most agreeable Glen. :)

Shall we say 9PM sharp?(ish)

I'm sure that will be most agreeable Glen. :)

Shall we say 9PM sharp?(ish)

Sure thing! The room is open whenever you're ready.

Sure thing! The room is open whenever you're ready.

OK, I'll be on in 5 mins. :)

@S\.C\.G and I have officially done the greatest finish in Monster Hunter history!

So we were fighting Astalos and it limps away. In the new area, it's flying around. S.C.G nails a jump attack from a cliff and cuts it's tail off in mid-air!

And if that wasn't awesome enough, while it's recoiling from that, I run up to it and kill it by kicking it in the shin!

I am the kicking master!

@S\.C\.G and I have officially done the greatest finish in Monster Hunter history!

So we were fighting Astalos and it limps away. In the new area, it's flying around. S.C.G nails a jump attack from a cliff and cuts it's tail off in mid-air!

And if that wasn't awesome enough, while it's recoiling from that, I run up to it and kill it by kicking it in the shin!

I am the kicking master!

It was pretty amazing, partially thanks to those new dual blades I was finally able to upgrade not once but twice for that shiny blue sharpness level, they go through bone like butter! :wink:

Much decimation was had as we sliced through quests after that, @Dcubed joined up and we all played late into the night, well late enough anyway, half twelve... hence I would have posted here sooner but alas I was K-O'd by tiredness. :zzz:

A really fantastic evening of hunts and all round enjoyable text-based conversation though, plus as a bonus I finally reached HR 5 so thank you, I should have reached it sooner really I suppose but other games took over for a while, as I said though I will try and play more when I can. :)

Well, what with our preparations done and Ugh First Aid all rested up, I think we're ready to tackle that event quest for those Dual Blades.

If you're up for it, just say what time you're available tonight, @S\.C\.G.

Well, what with our preparations done and Ugh First Aid all rested up, I think we're ready to tackle that event quest for those Dual Blades.

If you're up for it, just say what time you're available tonight, @S\.C\.G.

8PM I reckon. :)

8PM I reckon. :)

Okie dokie, the room is open now whenever you're ready.

DCubed might join in later.

Thank you to @Glen\-i, @Ugh first aid and @Dcubed for another fun and productive night of hunting. :)

It all went swimmingly well, and I totally didn't get K-O'd by a Blangonga, definitely not, no chance, impossible...

...well maybe a little bit. :red:

But we killed it good straight after so balance is restored! :awesome:

Thank you to @Glen\-i, @Ugh first aid and @Dcubed for another fun and productive night of hunting. :)

It all went swimmingly well, and I totally didn't get K-O'd by a Blangonga, definitely not, no chance, impossible...

...well maybe a little bit. :red:

But we killed it good straight after so balance is restored! :awesome:

*Pat's head* it's ok

Ugh First Aid and I are going online for some hunting now, if you're interested, @S\.C\.G, join right in!

We can actually focus on raising our rank now!

Great hunts there, @S\.C\.G. One of my favourite moments was when we all got paralysed by the same Gendrome. And it's always nice to be reminded how PROFESSIONAL!!1! we are at capturing. No resources wasted!

And now that I've done all of HR5, my quest to quest all the quests continues.

I'll be available one more time this week tomorrow until 9pm. So if you don't mind coming on a bit earlier. I should be around. Ugh First Aid might be depending on how tired she is after work.

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

Great hunts there, @S\.C\.G. One of my favourite moments was when we all got paralysed by the same Gendrome. And it's always nice to be reminded how PROFESSIONAL!!1! we are at capturing. No resources wasted!

And now that I've done all of HR5, my quest to quest all the quests continues.

I'll be available one more time this week tomorrow until 9pm. So if you don't mind coming on a bit earlier. I should be around. Ugh First Aid might be depending on how tired she is after work.

It was certainly a PROFESSIONAL!!1! evening of Monster Hunting! :D

10/10, enjoyed, would hunt again! :)

Tomorrow, probably though I probably won't be on for as long as I'm back to work on Monday. :(

But yeah, aside from that, all is good! : peace:

Tomorrow, probably though I probably won't be on for as long as I'm back to work on Monday. :(

But yeah, aside from that, all is good! : peace:

Well, that's convenient, because I'll only be able to play until 9 o'clock tonight.

So tell me what time you're available and I'll jump on then.

Chances are it'll just be me though, so keep that in mind.

Well, that's convenient, because I'll only be able to play until 9 o'clock tonight.

So tell me what time you're available and I'll jump on then.

Chances are it'll just be me though, so keep that in mind.

Hmm, in that case how about I tentatively say from 7PM? :)

We can still cut off at least... the same amount of tails as a Vulpix has in that time I'm sure! :D

Probably not as many as Ninetails has though, I forget how many that is... Twelve maybe? :wink: But yeah, half that for sure.

There will likely be more kick-related K-O's than a Hitmonlee in a Pokémon ranch can muster as well.

Thanks for the hunts tonight @Glen\-i and for the hunter arts tips. :)

For some reason it just didn't occur to me to make proper use of them, Zelda sword spin and unrealistic dodge all the way now though! :D

We ripped through most of those quests in no time. :grin:

As I said, back to work tomorrow though so I possibly won't be on as much but still I intend to put in a few hours here and there when I can. : peace:

I understand you're back at work now, @S\.C\.G, so I'm just gonna ask if you'll be available from now until Saturday.

I understand you're back at work now, @S\.C\.G, so I'm just gonna ask if you'll be available from now until Saturday.

Tonight? (Thursday) Yep! Friday? Nope! Saturday? Possibly... maybe... probably not.

Tonight? (Thursday) Yep! Friday? Nope! Saturday? Possibly... maybe... probably not.

OK then, well after Mario Kart then? It'll probably be just me though.

OK then, well after Mario Kart then? It'll probably be just me though.

Sure, 9PM sharp (ish)...

...probably more like 9:15PM.

As per usual. ;)

Sure, 9PM sharp (ish)...

...probably more like 9:15PM.

As per usual. ;)

Room's open now for whenever you're ready.

Maybe next time we attempt a hyper HR7 monster, we bring some better back-up than some non-RedShell kitties? Sound like a plan?

Despite that, it was a great night! Hopefully next time, we can get Hyper Astalos and Hyper Gammoth stuff to help us take more hits.

Room's open now for whenever you're ready.

Maybe next time we attempt a hyper HR7 monster, we bring some better back-up than some non-RedShell kitties? Sound like a plan?

Despite that, it was a great night! Hopefully next time, we can get Hyper Astalos and Hyper Gammoth stuff to help us take more hits.

Yeah, we clearly weren't quite prepared enough for a Hyper Gammoth, as fun as it was to see our characters get steamrollered into the screen. :p

But yeah, aside from that... a pretty productive evening of hunting. :D

Anyone gone after the @Glen\-i, I'm guessing you'll be after that Fire Emblem set, if you haven't nabbed it already that is. :hehe: