NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

I think it's doing the same thing as last time Red... you're not showing up as online in my MH friends list, shall I make a room?

I've made a room anyway, usual pass if applicable. :)

Damn. You're not showing up on my list either. :blank:

Deathjam is, and I tried joining him, but the game is full.

Want to try again?

Damn. You're not showing up on my list either. :blank:

Deathjam is, and I tried joining him, but the game is full.

Want to try again?

Same, Deathjam shows up on my list but you don't for some reason. :wtf:

Do we need to add each other to an extra friends list in game or something? :confused:

Mega confusion... yeah let's try again.

Making another room...

Edited by S.C.G

Was gonna give you both a hand but neither of you are showing up. I check my friends list on the actually console and it says you're online but neither of you are playing the game.

Same, Deathjam shows up on my list but you don't for some reason. :wtf:

Do we need to add each other to an extra friends list in game or something? :confused:

Mega confusion... yeah let's try again.

I wonder if it's a problem with the original 3DS communicating with the New 3DS? ::shrug:

Anyway, made another room. And I've also got the friend list open to see if you appear online.

Was gonna give you both a hand but neither of you are showing up. I check my friends list on the actually console and it says you're online but neither of you are playing the game.
What the hell? This is so weird. :blank:

@Hero\-of\-Time, any chance you could make a room, see if me and Sam can join you?

Edited by RedShell
Automerged Doublepost

Hmm odd... you're showing up on my MH Friend List as online Hero but RedShell still isn't.

A monster-sized thanks to @Hero\-of\-Time and @RedShell for helping me power through to HR4! :D

Some of those monsters were butchered in a matter of seconds! :o

It's a shame I keeled over twice in the final quest but in fairness I wasn't quite expecting that dlc quest to be so tough, I just thought, last quest, make it a good one... Oh a Metroid themed dlc quest! Let's go butcher a Ridley-look-a-like to celebrate the series' 30th anniversary...

...but it just wasn't to be. :heh:

One day though perhaps :) and in any case it was a really fun evening. : peace:

Is anyone about in the day time to hunt today at all? I'm sat on my HR1 urgent and will have a stable internet connection as well, what a combination!

Any help greatly appreciated, if not I'm sure I can find some randoms. I guess any sort of time around midday onwards for an hour or so, I'd just be happy to do that urgent then key quests to bump me up the HR ladder :)

Is anyone about in the day time to hunt today at all? I'm sat on my HR1 urgent and will have a stable internet connection as well, what a combination!

Any help greatly appreciated, if not I'm sure I can find some randoms. I guess any sort of time around midday onwards for an hour or so, I'd just be happy to do that urgent then key quests to bump me up the HR ladder :)

I'll be available from about 11am or so.

I could help you out for an hour or so after 11am. :)

I'll be available from about 11am or so.

I'll join your game from just after 11am and we'll go from there all going well. :D

I had help getting to HR 4 last night as aforementioned and I've had plenty of help before that, so I'm more than willing to help out a fellow hunter in return. : peace:

We are the N-E Brotherhood afterall. :awesome:

A monster-sized thanks to @Hero\-of\-Time and @RedShell for helping me power through to HR4! :D

Some of those monsters were butchered in a matter of seconds! :o

Especially that Bullfango quest, that was beyond ridiculous.

The thing went down like a regular environmental monster! :laughing:

I also couldn't stop laughing on the quest against Cephadrome, when I "rescued" you and Hero from paralysis (with the already hilarious Prowler kick animation) only for the Cephadrome to jump us all from underground. :D

It's a shame I keeled over twice in the final quest but in fairness I wasn't quite expecting that dlc quest to be so tough, I just thought, last quest, make it a good one... Oh a Metroid themed dlc quest! Let's go butcher a Ridley-look-a-like to celebrate the series' 30th anniversary...

...but it just wasn't to be. :heh:

One day though perhaps :) and in any case it was a really fun evening. : peace:

Yeah, I reckon we were very close to killing it too. I kind of went into coward mode after the 2nd faint though, so that wasn't exactly helping either. :hehe:

It's a similar quest to the Okami DLC one against Hyper Malfestio, can be quite tricky if you're not on the ball. I think all the hunts we did prior to that one (i.e. Bullfango style :heh:) led us to underestimate that Ridley Hyper Yian Garuga.

Anyway, we'll get it next time. :)

@Hero\-of\-Time, are you going to be about later today? Don't suppose there's any chance you could help me out with my last few 7* key quests is there?

I really want to unlock the last Prowler quest so I can raise the level cap again. Already hit the Lv 35 cap, so am effectively wasting EXP now. :hmm:

@Hero\-of\-Time, are you going to be about later today? Don't suppose there's any chance you could help me out with my last few 7* key quests is there?

I really want to unlock the last Prowler quest so I can raise the level cap again. Already hit the Lv 35 cap, so am effectively wasting EXP now. :hmm:

Yeah, no probs. I get in from work at around half 4 and will just be playing games until its time for bed. Name a time and i'll give you a hand.

OK, I've opened a room now. @S\.C\.G and @Kaepora_Gaebora, come on down!

Your today's contestants on "The Hunt is Right!"

Hub ID is 27-5136-3906-1694

Passcode is 4444

Don't suppose there's any chance you could help me out with my last few 7* key quests is there?

Once you're all done and at a ridiculous HR, you wanna help us high-rank scrubs out?

EDIT: Have to pop out for about 10 minutes, but the room is still open, so you two can go on hunts until I come back.

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, no probs. I get in from work at around half 4 and will just be playing games until its time for bed. Name a time and i'll give you a hand.
I could play for about an hour at 6, or from 8 to around 10pm.

So yeah, whichever suits you best. :) You better create the room too, seeing as I can never get the damn thing to work. :blank:

Once you're all done and at a ridiculous HR, you wanna help us high-rank scrubs out?
Of course. You should know by now that I'm always willing to help out. ;)

I could play for about an hour at 6, or from 8 to around 10pm.

So yeah, whichever suits you best. :) You better create the room too, seeing as I can never get the damn thing to work. :blank:

Of course. You should know by now that I'm always willing to help out. ;)

6 works for me. I'll set up a town around then and you can just jump in. Anyone else is obviously free to join as well.

OK, I've opened a room now. @S\.C\.G and @Kaepora_Gaebora, come on down!

Your today's contestants on "The Hunt is Right!"

Hub ID is 27-5136-3906-1694

Passcode is 4444

EDIT: Have to pop out for about 10 minutes, but the room is still open, so you two can go on hunts until I come back.

Joining now, just got myself a Hot Drink to sustain me during the harshest of hunting environments... ;)

...Oh wait it's not that cold? You should have said, oh well I've got it just in case. :)

Thanks for the hunts @S\.C\.G! Managed to get a few more HR3 quests done. Only 2 left now.

Think I'll play AM2R until @Hero\-of\-Time go online and then I'll get in the way and make a big mess.

Thanks for the hunts S.C.G! Managed to get a few more HR3 quests done. Only 2 left now.

Think I'll play AM2R until RedShell and Hero-of-Time go online and then I'll get in the way and make a big mess.

Not a problem, I enjoyed it! :)

My favourite part was going on that Volcano quest to kill 20 small monsters and then ending up going for the Brachy Bonus instead...

...well we were playing The Hunt is Right afterall. ;)

@Kaepora_Gaebora let us know when you're next about and I'll help you out, we were on for a while but saw no sign of you... give us a mention and we'll go hunt stuff later. :D

Bloody heck, sorry chaps had a right old day of it, can be on now for an hour if anyone is about and free? No worries if not, in very much later than advertised!

Bloody heck, sorry chaps had a right old day of it, can be on now for an hour if anyone is about and free? No worries if not, in very much later than advertised!

No worries, sure I can hunt with you for an hour now if you like? :)

I'll make a room...

Hunters Hub ID

17-1026-3837-6805

Pass

Or go to friends list - in game - and join, it should let you straight in. :D

Nevermind... I've joined your open game instead, just in time for the next hunt! :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least we tried! ;)

Got one quest done at least, give us a shout later in the evening, we'll get you to HR3 yet!

Edited by S.C.G

After just over 3 weeks, I sold this today.

Didn't get a bad price either, £25 for a game I bought for £26.70.

Cost me £1.70 for 108 hours of hunting, which isn't bad at all.

The game got boring very quickly for me. I had 4 6* advanced village quests left to do and quite a few 6* & 7* online quests that would have just been a chore to complete.

I wasn't enjoying the game anymore and feel burnt out by the Monster Hunter series if I'm honest. Not much has changed really since Tri on the Wii.

I hope with Monster Hunter 5 they make some big changes to the series but no doubt they'll just introduce 5 new monsters and recycle all the old quests from previous games.

@S\.C\.G Are you available at 8pm? Just wondering.

I'm available...

...right now!

For a limited time, while stocks last, terms and conditions apply.