• The Denpa Men 3: The Rise of Digitoll
    • Quell Reflect
    • Yumi's Odd Odyssey
    • 1001 Spikes
    • Squids Odyssey
    • Comic Workshop
    • Tappingo 2
    • Other

The choices are shamelessly borrowed from Nintendolife.

• Shovel Knight
  • Retro City Rampage DX
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Siesta Fiesta
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
  • Kirby Fighters Deluxe
  • Weapon Shop De Omasse
  • Steel Empire
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Xeodrifter
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • The Denpa Men 3: The Rise of Digitoll
  • Quell Reflect
  • Yumi's Odd Odyssey
  • 1001 Spikes
  • Squids Odyssey
  • Comic Workshop
  • Tappingo 2
  • Other

You have until just after the end of the first week in the New Year to make your choice. That should give you plenty of time to play some more games. The poll will give an overall visual result and show how people are voting and who voted for which game. You can only pick one but you can obviously discuss all the other great games that you've played throughout the year. If the mods can merge all 5 threads into 1 somehow that would be great.

I'm aware that Shantae and the Pirate's Curse isn't out in Europe yet but those with imported 3DS's might have it and overseas members might have it too. The same applies to any other game in the polls that may not have been released here yet.

Edited by Wii

@Wii you forgot to add the poll to this post : peace:

No, you have to create the thread first and then it brings you to the poll choices and options. That's why there is a slight delay.

Edited by Wii

I'm very interested in three games we haven't got yet - Steel Empire, Azure Striker Gunvolt and (the one I voted for) Shantae. Come on, I can't not vote for Shantae. :heh: It's an educated guess that I will very, very likely prefer it to the others (although I'm a tad concerned as to what the delay is actually about).

Can Shantae really be there if it's not coming out this year?

Oh well, I voted Shovel Knight and here's why.

Probably the most known Indie title this year. Shovel Knight is a love letter to old NES games. And what a love letter it is.

Tight controls, fantastic music, awesome sprite work and levels that provide a tough but fair (mostly, stupid kickback...) challenge that is sure to make old-school and new fans grin from ear to ear. For Shovelry!

Can Shantae really be there if it's not coming out this year?

it's not due out until Jan/Feb so I don't see how anyone can vote for it. Also didn't we not get the Kirby mini game titles?

it's not due out until Jan/Feb so I don't see how anyone can vote for it. Also didn't we not get the Kirby mini game titles?

We're getting those next year. They've been PEGI rated, but aren't here yet.

Just NOE being their typical usual selves and taking a dump over a Kirby release :(

Anyway, I'll be adding my own two cents soon enough when I get some time to really do a proper writeup. (I'm probably only gonna post in the overall Game of the Year thread, because I don't like the idea of separating download games from retail ones :blank: )

Probably a very unpopular choice, but Chibi Robo: Photo Finder was pure nostalgia and joy to me!

The camera aspect was flawed to some, but it didn't hinder me from enjoying that classic skip atmosphere at all!

(too bad it's not on the poll list :p )

Sign in to follow this