NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

enemy-territory-quake-wars-20060113010413679.jpg

Trailer : http://www.enemyterritory.com/

(Babelfished)

The Shooter Enemy Territory: Quake Wars of Activision could appear also on NEXT generation consoles. That comes out from the American Game Informer, by developer Splash Damage conversions suggest. Thus the team concentrates at present on the PC version. But one thinks with the completion already of NEXT generation consoles, for which conversions are very probable.

Looks good :)

This game looks amazing, my friend showed me some screenshots of it the other day in computing and the graphics are incredible!

Thats good. This game has nothing to do with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory does it?

Yeah, it's by the same dev group, but has vehicles like BF2. It's actually the war in the middle of Quake 4 that you never get to see.

Thats good. This game has nothing to do with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory does it?

Actually Moria, it is.

It's by the same development group. But this time it has Vehicles, battlefield style.

And it's the war thats going on in the middle of Quake 4 that you never actually see.

This is like Battlefield only with robot walkers, hi-tech stuff, and cyborgs right?

It does look interesting. I will be happy to airdrop a ATV on your head. :p

I think this has already been listed as a future 360 game, which makes me very happy.

As long as they don't screw around with it, like they did Battlefield.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't see the point in making another, as this seems to be the de-facto "official" thread. I bought it today, despite not enjoying the demo, to hold me over until something a bit more substantial comes out.

So far I'm beguiled as to what I'm supposed to be doing, and every level seems to be heavily inbalanced in favour of the defending team. In one map I was playing on the GDF, trying to help the MCP get past a never ending supply of turrets and over-powered vehicles. I switched over to the Strogg and realised that with or without my involvement the battle continued as a shooting gallery for the defenders.

I haven't played this online yet, but I fail to see how, unless the attacking team is considerably more skilled than the defenders, the result could be anything else. If you're in two minds I wouldn't bother.

I've not had that problem, although it helps if you do the little misisons your class is given.

Oh, silly me, why didn't I think of that?

Sign in to follow this