N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 tonight should be fine mate.

Ready whenever you are. I've just walked through the door from work so am a little late, apologies.

Edit: 10:22...match is obviously not getting played tonight. I'm going for a well deserved shower as I can't be arsed waiting.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Shame, Although I think we could better use the PSN message system since I'm sure we all have smart phones and the PlayStation app (excpet lost who got a windozzzzzze phone) just pop a message to them on there through the app and they'll get a reply straight to there phone if there not on the PS4, surely would help with some situations we have had with people being late, forgetting.

Flink, so sorry mate work has me all over the place at the minute and I completely forgot. I forfeit this game, which in FIFA terms means a 3-0 loss right? Infact I forfeit all remaining games, I'm just getting no time at all at the moment. Sorry guys.

Mate, don't worry. Don't forfeit the match/es because we can slot them in somewhere, even if it means delaying the match for a week or something and playing them later. I don't really want to get three points through a forfeit.

Mate, don't worry. Don't forfeit the match/es because we can slot them in somewhere, even if it means delaying the match for a week or something and playing them later. I don't really want to get three points through a forfeit.

I'll class it as a forfeit on the league table for now just to get to next group of matches.

When are you free for our match?