N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to @dazzybee for the problems getting online. At 7, my PS4 was on and I was raring to go. I couldn't connect to the EA servers and tried everything. I restarted the game, restarted the console, everything you can think of.

It's now 19:49 and I have just managed to get online with it. Not sure wtf is going on, EA servers down or something? Pissed off to say the least!

Apologies to @dazzybee for the problems getting online. At 7, my PS4 was on and I was raring to go. I couldn't connect to the EA servers and tried everything. I restarted the game, restarted the console, everything you can think of.

It's now 19:49 and I have just managed to get online with it. Not sure wtf is going on, EA servers down or something? Pissed off to say the least!

Nothing to apologise for mate, not your fault. Was looking forward to some fifa too. When else is good for you? Just not Wednesday or Thursday for me.

Nothing to apologise for mate, not your fault. Was looking forward to some fifa too. When else is good for you? Just not Wednesday or Thursday for me.

I heard that it wasn't working great today either, so I haven't been online today as I didn't think we'd be able to get it running. Think @lostmario was having problems earlier. I didn't really have time today either and only actually sat down about an hour and a half ago! Tiredings.

Friday is my birthday, but I may be able to sneak in our match. You never know, maybe my first three points are my birthday present this year! We're going to Brighton on Saturday, so I won't be about then. So, it's either Friday or Sunday. What time you about on Friday?

I heard that it wasn't working great today either, so I haven't been online today as I didn't think we'd be able to get it running. Think @lostmario was having problems earlier. I didn't really have time today either and only actually sat down about an hour and a half ago! Tiredings.

Friday is my birthday, but I may be able to sneak in our match. You never know, maybe my first three points are my birthday present this year! We're going to Brighton on Saturday, so I won't be about then. So, it's either Friday or Sunday. What time you about on Friday?

Friday evening and Sunday is good for me, but I usually go to the cinema on Sundays so be good to set a time.

As for friday, if you're sure. But I won't be giving you any presents :)

Hey up, Dazzy. I've just got home from work and have showered. Am parked in front of the telly and am ready whenever you are.

Alright matr, so sorry, had dinner, ended up whacking on Zelda and didn't check. I sort of thought you wouldn't want to because it's your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY by thr way :)

You on now?

Alright matr, so sorry, had dinner, ended up whacking on Zelda and didn't check. I sort of thought you wouldn't want to because it's your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY by thr way :)

You on now?

Cheers.

I shouldn't have accepted that game, tbh. It was late and I was just finishing up on career mode before bed. Lag in the game was unbearable and I couldn't string two passes together or defend without it juddering every few seconds. By far the worst lag I've had on here, worse than our game @Sexual Chocolate.

Well done for winning.

Cheers.

I shouldn't have accepted that game, tbh. It was late and I was just finishing up on career mode before bed. Lag in the game was unbearable and I couldn't string two passes together or defend without it juddering every few seconds. By far the worst lag I've had on here, worse than our game @Sexual Chocolate.

Well done for winning.

I'm up for replaying if you feel the lag messed it up?