N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

I'll be on sometime in between. See you there!

Excellent game, @Sexual Chocolate, particularly that second half! I lost 0-1 but I could have won it had Falcao buried both of those chances. I just watched the footage I saved and fuuuuuark, that final chance in the 85th minute or whatever it was, it only just went past the post.

Gutted. I don't think it's going to happen for me this season. Need to get this season out of the way, regroup and start again next season. Need to work on my shooting, too!

I couldn't get into the game in the first half, couldn't get the ball. I made some decent changes and think we played much better in the second.

de Gea was in full on beast mode, stopping everything, excellent game, loved how your changes changed the second half, made it very tense!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat @Sexual Chocolate 4-3 this morning.

Incredible game.

I went 2-0 up, he pulled it back to 2-1 then I grabbed another to make it 3-1 before half time. Game over right, no chance.

James made some tactical changes at half time and it was like I was playing a different team, 3-2 soon became 3-3.

I managed to get back into it and soon enough, Matic managed to find Costa who made it 4-3. I parked the bus for the last 5 minutes just to hold on.

Let's get things back up to speed then.

Round 1

lostmario 0 v 1 Sexual Chocolate

Dazzybee 2 v 0 Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk 1 v 3 Drahkon

Round 2

Esequiel 0 v 1 lostmario

Drahkon 4 v 0 Sexual Chocolate

Fierce_LiNk 0 v 3 Dazzybee

Round 3

lostmario 5 v 0 Drahkon

Esequiel 0 v 0 Fierce_LiNk

Sexual Chocolate 4 v 0 Dazzybee

Round 4

Fierce_LiNk 1 v 1 lostmario

Dazzybee 2 v 3 Drahkon

Sexual Chocolate 2 v 0 Esequiel

Round 5

lostmario 2 v 4 Dazzybee

Fierce_LiNk 0 v 1 Sexual Chocolate

Drahkon 1 v 2 Esequiel

Round 6

Sexual Chocolate 3 v 4 lostmario

Esequiel v Dazzybee

Drahkon 2 v 1 Fierce_LiNk

@dazzybee, as you can see everything is right up to speed. We just need to get your match with Esequiel sorted and then everything is bang on time. :D

Yeah Thursday eve is good.

Can we do our match in the afternoon rather than later tonight?

Edit: If you see me online just gimme a quick invite.

I'll probably only have time until 4pm. Sorry, something's come up.

Edited by drahkon

Can we do our match in the afternoon rather than later tonight?

Edit: If you see me online just gimme a quick invite.

I'll probably only have time until 4pm. Sorry, something's come up.

I won't be home from work till about 5pm GMT I'm afraid. I can do tomorrow from 5pm till about 8pm

Let's get things back up to speed then.

Round 1

lostmario 0 v 1 Sexual Chocolate

Dazzybee 2 v 0 Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk 1 v 3 Drahkon

Round 2

Esequiel 0 v 1 lostmario

Drahkon 4 v 0 Sexual Chocolate

Fierce_LiNk 0 v 3 Dazzybee

Round 3

lostmario 5 v 0 Drahkon

Esequiel 0 v 0 Fierce_LiNk

Sexual Chocolate 4 v 0 Dazzybee

Round 4

Fierce_LiNk 1 v 1 lostmario

Dazzybee 2 v 3 Drahkon

Sexual Chocolate 2 v 0 Esequiel

Round 5

lostmario 2 v 4 Dazzybee

Fierce_LiNk 0 v 1 Sexual Chocolate

Drahkon 1 v 2 Esequiel

Round 6

Sexual Chocolate 3 v 4 lostmario

Esequiel v Dazzybee

Drahkon 2 v 1 Fierce_LiNk

@dazzybee, as you can see everything is right up to speed. We just need to get your match with Esequiel sorted and then everything is bang on time. :D

We need to have our gsme!

Sexual Chocolate 1 : 2 drahkon

Horrible, HORRIBLE first half from me. You played incredibly well and I just couldn't get the ball. 6:0 shots for you after 30 minutes. I had my first chance 40 (!!!) minutes into the game (which I can't believe Götze missed -.-)

Dat penalty! It kinda woke me up :laughing:

I played much better in the second half. It was even and could've gone either way. Should've gotten a penalty, too :p

Very pleased that I made two goals from two free kicks which secured my - lucky - win.

I could have a quick game NOW. Or at 11pm. Or tomorrow night?

Sorry mate, we're cooking our tea now and I've gotta get a few bits and bobs ready for work tomorrow. I was planning on playing a bit of GTA tonight, but I could do our game instead if you like. 11 sounds fine. Tomorrow night is also fine by me, might even be better as I've exercised today so I have most of tomorrow evening free. (hurray!)

Sorry mate, we're cooking our tea now and I've gotta get a few bits and bobs ready for work tomorrow. I was planning on playing a bit of GTA tonight, but I could do our game instead if you like. 11 sounds fine. Tomorrow night is also fine by me, might even be better as I've exercised today so I have most of tomorrow evening free. (hurray!)

Let's just do tomorrow then. What times good for you? I'm Pretty flexible.