N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already have done, iv invited you!

Good game 0-0 draw. Same old story for me and I thought flink had nicked it in the 87th minute when he basically got 1 on 1 with the keeper!

Sorry, I had my notifications turned off. We were watching a film the other night and had turned them all off, forgot to put them back on.

I did shiiiiit. I couldn't get the ball forward enough. Although, we did hit the post in the first half (which apparently didn't register as a shot or shot on target!) and that chance at the end...I screamed at the telly when RvP didn't shoot. Just one touch too many.

Good game. For our first away performance, it's not too bad.

dazzybee 2 : 3 drahkon

Another weird game :blank: Stupid goals and not really much happened...a draw would've been fine.

Fucked up the recording so I had to manually use the highlights from after the match. And I didn't record the first goal...:indeed:

Still, most of what happened will be in the video :p

Yeah good game. Felt like I had a lot of the ball, but just couldn't create anything. But really enjoyed it funnily, felt a bit more dogged.

Does remind what about the worst thing about fifa, how it adapts to playing the better teams, does it with pro clubs too. Makes the weaker tema misplace more passes and such... Very frustrating, Bayern are so so good. It seems to think ribery is faster than Aaron Lennon :)

Does remind what about the worst thing about fifa, how it adapts to playing the better teams, does it with pro clubs too. Makes the weaker tema misplace more passes and such... Very frustrating, Bayern are so so good. It seems to think ribery is faster than Aaron Lennon :)

To be fair, I play with no assistance switched on, so I have to pass and time my runs perfectly to achieve something :p

Anyway, here's the highlight video (my first goal is missing).

You free at all on Wednesday evening? I've got work til 6 and am going around to a friend's place til about 8, so should be ok after that? Is that fine? Other than that, we could do Thursday any time.

Send me an invite when you are available tonight, I'll be on either Destiny or Alien Isolation til 10.

@lostmario ours is this week isn't it?

No, you played your week 4 fixture early.

First off, apologies to @lostmario for keeping you so late. I didn't get back from work til late and then needed to drop Ine off to her work's Christmas do and then had to meet a friend to exchange Christmas gifts before picking Ine up. I hadn't had my dinner yet and was late due to needing a shower, hence why Ine sent you the PSN message, haha.

Second of all, that game was excellent! I really, really enjoyed it. De Gea was an absolute mountain for me but my defence are poop. I'm jealous that you have Cahill, as he seems to have a bit of pace about him and coped with Rooney and Falcao quite well.

I played most of that game on the counter. I tell you what, this United team are much, much faster with Di Maria in the attacking midfield position and Rooney up front and with Van Persie on the bench. I created more today than I have done in my previous matches. I almost won it with that Falcao chance which went wide. I think I worked the ball into good positions, passed it well. I started off VERY slow though and fucked up for the first few minutes.

I think you deserved at least a point, so a draw is a fair result. I would have loved to have hung on for the win, but 1-1 is a tremendous result for me, considering the pasting you gave Drahkon. For me, the downside is that I still haven't won a game, but I feel that I have the capacity to do so now.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for the excellent game. Think we had well over 30 shots between us, that's crazy.

First off, apologies to @lostmario for keeping you so late. I didn't get back from work til late and then needed to drop Ine off to her work's Christmas do and then had to meet a friend to exchange Christmas gifts before picking Ine up. I hadn't had my dinner yet and was late due to needing a shower, hence why Ine sent you the PSN message, haha.

Second of all, that game was excellent! I really, really enjoyed it. De Gea was an absolute mountain for me but my defence are poop. I'm jealous that you have Cahill, as he seems to have a bit of pace about him and coped with Rooney and Falcao quite well.

I played most of that game on the counter. I tell you what, this United team are much, much faster with Di Maria in the attacking midfield position and Rooney up front and with Van Persie on the bench. I created more today than I have done in my previous matches. I almost won it with that Falcao chance which went wide. I think I worked the ball into good positions, passed it well. I started off VERY slow though and fucked up for the first few minutes.

I think you deserved at least a point, so a draw is a fair result. I would have loved to have hung on for the win, but 1-1 is a tremendous result for me, considering the pasting you gave Drahkon. For me, the downside is that I still haven't won a game, but I feel that I have the capacity to do so now.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for the excellent game. Think we had well over 30 shots between us, that's crazy.

Not a problem, I had just finished playing Alien for the night when I got your message.

A really good game, I tried everything to beat your defence and goalie.

I think I had 17 shots overall, 13 on target. De Gea is an absolute beast.

When I was chasing the game, I couldn't go all out because of your attack.

Play like that again and you'll get that first win.

Not a problem, I had just finished playing Alien for the night when I got your message.

A really good game, I tried everything to beat your defence and goalie.

I think I had 17 shots overall, 13 on target. De Gea is an absolute beast.

When I was chasing the game, I couldn't go all out because of your attack.

Play like that again and you'll get that first win.

I felt your pain playing that game. Hearing over cursing on the telly was hilarious. Ine lost it at one point when De Gea pulled off his thousandth save.

Sorry for not voice-chatting. I've decided not to for league matches because I did with @dazzybee and ended up getting plastered 4-0 or something. I didn't concentrate at all, haha. Was terrible. Shocking defending.