N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.30? From 7 its N-E pro club

That's fine by me : peace:

Just give me a quick message or invite and we'll do our match.

Edit:

Lostmario 5 : 0 Drahkon

Well played, but this was probably the most bullshit I've ever seen in a Fifa match -.-'

My team just was retarded :laughing:

Will upload highlights soon

Edited by drahkon

That's fine by me : peace:

Just give me a quick message or invite and we'll do our match.

Edit:

Lostmario 5 : 0 Drahkon

Well played, but this was probably the most bullshit I've ever seen in a Fifa match -.-'

My team just was retarded :laughing:

Will upload highlights soon

Ah, that it the best I've played on Fifa so far, team was incredibly solid. I kept Robben & Ribery quiet all game (apart from right at the end).

Didn't expect that result with how your previous 2 games went.

Ah, that it the best I've played on Fifa so far, team was incredibly solid. I kept Robben & Ribery quiet all game (apart from right at the end).

Didn't expect that result with how your previous 2 games went.

Me neither. That one really close miss and the shot against the post really didn't help.

And those shots that bounced back from my keeper or defenders resulting in goals...urgh.

2:0 would've been a reasonable result, but this just annoys me :p That stupid early first goal broke my neck...

You deserved the win, though : peace:

Edit: Here are the highlights (so pretty much only lostmario's moments :D)

Edited by drahkon

Tuesday is totally the best time for me, Either before or after the Liverpool game.

Shall we say AFTER? Then I'll definitely be okay as before I could be making food or even still working.

What team do you play as? Liverpool I presume?

Lost won 5-0?! What!?!??! Crazy!!

Be good to know what teams everyone is.

Shall we say AFTER? Then I'll definitely be okay as before I could be making food or even still working.

What team do you play as? Liverpool I presume?

Lost won 5-0?! What!?!??! Crazy!!

Be good to know what teams everyone is.

Yeah sounds good, see you after da match. yeah I play liverpoo.

Amazing idea :)

Would it be ok for you, @dazzybee (and the others), if we play our match (which is scheduled for next week) today or tomorrow? I will only be able to be online spontaneously next week which makes setting up a date almost impossible... :blank:

Sorry about this mate. I've been filming away. Anytime this weekend good for you?