N-Europe

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

Fierce_LiNk

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've updated the first post for this thread. If somebody could ditch the "sign-ups" part and change it to league or something, that would be great. (I'm not mod of this board)

Round 1

lostmario v Sexual Chocolate

Dazzybee v Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk v Drahkon

@Sexual Chocolate

@dazzybee

@Esequiel

@drahkon

@drahkon, when is best for you, brah? How does Tuesday or Wednesday sound?

@drahkon, when is best for you, brah? How does Tuesday or Wednesday sound?

Wednesday would be perfect. I'll probably have the whole day off. Give me a time and I'll be online :)

I don't have my headset with me, so if we want to communicate beforehand we best do it via PSN messages.

My team: FC Bayern Munich.

Anybody else playing without any assists (or playing semi-assisted?).

Edited by drahkon

@drahkon, I'm about tonight if you fancy doing our match.

Started the game up just now : peace:

Sorry, don't have my headset with me. Just invite me ingame :)

Great game @Fierce_LiNk

Your relatively slow pace almost destroyed me. Couldn't deal with it for the first few minutes :blank:

Got that goal and almost immediately conceded one after that...horrible defending.

Glad to have pulled it around again, though!

3:1 win, nice first game. : peace:

and maybe goal of the league :p

Edited by drahkon

I couldn't get into the game and I felt really rusty during it.

Still, you kinda ruined my first few minutes. I just couldn't get to grips with your passing and defending :blank:

My first goal made me more confident, your equalizer made me sad (and my defending almost made me vomit), my two goals in quick succession made me happy again :laughing:

That third goal was immense. I've saved the footage so will upload it later.

fabulous.gif

:p

Still, you kinda ruined my first few minutes. I just couldn't get to grips with your passing and defending :blank:

My first goal made me more confident, your equalizer made me sad (and my defending almost made me vomit), my two goals in quick succession made me happy again :laughing:

fabulous.gif

:p

Lol, I defended alright in the first half but then it went to shit in the second. Players kept being out of position, particularly on the flanks. I've forgotten how bad United's defence is! RVP also did fuck all up front. It mimics real life. :shakehead

Also, that goal is beautiful. However, Ine totally killed the buzz when she saw the replay after when I showed it to her.

*Ine walks in*

*Ine watches replay*

"Keeper should have saved it." * shakes head*

*walks off*

emma-annoyed.gif

Oh and sorry again that I didn't have my headset with me.

Haha, still a very sweet goal. It came so soon after the second and I think that's when the game was past me. I look forward to the away leg!

Once the last remaining game has been played I'll get the league table updated and posted.

Nice one, brah.

Hopefully we'll get some more players to join in for season two when that comes around.