NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

@lostmario

When will we do our match? :) So far everything works for me except for tomorrow.

Later today would be perfect, though.

@lostmario

When will we do our match? :) So far everything works for me except for tomorrow.

Later today would be perfect, though.

6.30? From 7 its N-E pro club

6.30? From 7 its N-E pro club

That's fine by me : peace:

Just give me a quick message or invite and we'll do our match.

Edit:

Lostmario 5 : 0 Drahkon

Well played, but this was probably the most bullshit I've ever seen in a Fifa match -.-'

My team just was retarded :laughing:

Will upload highlights soon

Edited by drahkon

That's fine by me : peace:

Just give me a quick message or invite and we'll do our match.

Edit:

Lostmario 5 : 0 Drahkon

Well played, but this was probably the most bullshit I've ever seen in a Fifa match -.-'

My team just was retarded :laughing:

Will upload highlights soon

Ah, that it the best I've played on Fifa so far, team was incredibly solid. I kept Robben & Ribery quiet all game (apart from right at the end).

Didn't expect that result with how your previous 2 games went.

Ah, that it the best I've played on Fifa so far, team was incredibly solid. I kept Robben & Ribery quiet all game (apart from right at the end).

Didn't expect that result with how your previous 2 games went.

Me neither. That one really close miss and the shot against the post really didn't help.

And those shots that bounced back from my keeper or defenders resulting in goals...urgh.

2:0 would've been a reasonable result, but this just annoys me :p That stupid early first goal broke my neck...

You deserved the win, though : peace:

Edit: Here are the highlights (so pretty much only lostmario's moments :D)

Edited by drahkon

Tuesday is totally the best time for me, Either before or after the Liverpool game.

Shall we say AFTER? Then I'll definitely be okay as before I could be making food or even still working.

What team do you play as? Liverpool I presume?

Lost won 5-0?! What!?!??! Crazy!!

Be good to know what teams everyone is.

Shall we say AFTER? Then I'll definitely be okay as before I could be making food or even still working.

What team do you play as? Liverpool I presume?

Lost won 5-0?! What!?!??! Crazy!!

Be good to know what teams everyone is.

Yeah sounds good, see you after da match. yeah I play liverpoo.

Wednesday night?

What time would be good for you?

I'm working until 6-6:30 tomorrow and will be exercising pretty much as soon as I get in. Could put off the exercise and go straight into the FIFA if that helps you? What time is good?

Was thinking on our last game of the season we could get some sort of twitch streaming going on, so everyone can get involved and have the fixtures happen one after another, make it a bit of event. Just a thought.

Amazing idea :)

Would it be ok for you, @dazzybee (and the others), if we play our match (which is scheduled for next week) today or tomorrow? I will only be able to be online spontaneously next week which makes setting up a date almost impossible... :blank:

Saturday then! And then if people have time ill take on my next opponent straight after :D

Saturday then! And then if people have time ill take on my next opponent straight after :D

I've just finished my tea. We can do it now if you're about. If not, it'll have to be Saturday before 7.

Amazing idea :)

Would it be ok for you, @dazzybee (and the others), if we play our match (which is scheduled for next week) today or tomorrow? I will only be able to be online spontaneously next week which makes setting up a date almost impossible... :blank:

Sorry about this mate. I've been filming away. Anytime this weekend good for you?

Sorry about this mate. I've been filming away. Anytime this weekend good for you?

No problem : peace:

I have time right now. Otherwise I can only offer Sunday evening at the earliest (and that's not something I can say for sure)

No problem : peace:

I have time right now. Otherwise I can only offer Sunday evening at the earliest (and that's not something I can say for sure)

Let's say Sunday evening and see now you get on.

@Esequiel, you free today? We've got people coming over at 7, but should be fine any time before then.

Once you two have played your Week 3 game, I'll get the league table updated.

@Esequiel, you free today? We've got people coming over at 7, but should be fine any time before then.

Just message me a time on PSN mate, I'm playing GTA but Il stop to lose to you!

Just message me a time on PSN mate, I'm playing GTA but Il stop to lose to you!

I'm ready when you are. I've sent you a message. :)

Sign in to follow this