NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

Haha the only reason the 6 minute game was a "warm up" was because you needed an excuse for drawing! And winning 2-0 in the second game isn't the whole story... It was 1-0 in the 83rd minute (you're goal gifted via atrocious foul in the area giving you a penalty), when you hacked my player down and i fanny tapped the penalty letting you save it! All out attack left me open for your last minute 2nd goal.... It wasn't all sunshine for you :D

Haha. Spurs just need better strikers. Like real life.

Is it worth having our teams next to our names on the league?

Here's the highlights video from my match against @drahkon.

Wasn't actually too bad to put together. I hit the share button at half time to split the clip into two parts (first half and second) and then just abused that "split clip" tool on share factory to get rid of any moments where nothing happened.

3:40 onwards was the key moment. I had a chance from the corner, didn't take it and he goes upfield and scores. The same with the Van Persie chance. Keeper makes a save, ball goes downfield and goal again. Second half was particularly great, first half was a bit slow and nothing really happening. Really enjoyed it, best person won the match.

@drahkon I'm pretty much only good for Tuesday evening this week? That OK

Works for me : peace: Will add you later today. Then we'll do our match tomorrow.

Don't have my headset with me so we best communicate via PSN messages (if there's any need).

Also: I usually warm up with a Seasons match against a random opponent, but if you like to play a warm up match a against me I'm up for it ;)

Edited by drahkon

Works for me : peace: Will add you later today. Then we'll do our match tomorrow.

Don't have my headset with me so we best communicate via PSN messages (if there's any need).

Also: I usually warm up with a Seasons match against a random opponent, but if you like to play a warm up match a against me I'm up for it ;)

I think were friend's already, yeah I'll be happy to do a warmup.

yeah I'll be happy to do a warmup.

Alright :)

Will probably be online from 6pm : peace: So just give me a quick invite and we'll do our two matches.

Edit: 5pm UK time, then :p

Do I have to stick with FC Bayern for the warmup or can I pick any team? Will of course play the league match with Bayern

@Fierce_LiNk When's good for you for our big game? Tuesday anytime is great for me. Wednesday after 10pm. Thursday not 8-9.

Wednesday is probably a better day for me as I'll be working out after getting home from work tomorrow. I'll be knackered by then, so would prefer to do Wednesday if that is alright.

Alright :)

Will probably be online from 6pm : peace: So just give me a quick invite and we'll do our two matches.

Edit: 5pm UK time, then :p

Do I have to stick with FC Bayern for the warmup or can I pick any team? Will of course play the league match with Bayern

You can do whatever you like when playing a warm-up. Just make sure that it's clear to both competitors when the real one is starting.

Also, I hear @Clownferret has bought a PS4? If somebody else wants to join the league, then we it'll make things so much easier in terms of fixtures. I could add both you and the clown.

@gmac

@MadDog

@Rowan

@Babooo

Round 1 results

lostmario 0 v 1 Sexual Chocolate

Dazzybee 2 v 0 Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk 1 v 3 Drahkon

Edited by Fierce_LiNk
Automerged Doublepost

I think were friend's already, yeah I'll be happy to do a warmup.

Just to make things clear:

I'll play with Borussia Mönchengladbach for our warmup match and after that with FC Bayern Munich (obviously).

Edit:

Drahkon 4 : 0 Sexual Chocolate

@Sexual Chocolate Really, really weird first half. And even weirder first two goals...The penalty...meh, very lucky I got that.

Great match still. : peace: We both didn't create a lot of chances, but were eagerly awaiting a mistake of the opponent. :p Well...a whole lot of nothing happened :laughing: In the end I was able to crack your defense with a bit of dribbling.

Edit²:

Highlights.

I included every chance :blank:

Edited by drahkon

Yeah was a pretty dour affair. A few mistakes from me, I went ultra attacking which opened me up.

Well played. Boateng is a beast and just couldn't get past him.

Just to make things clear:

I'll play with Borussia Mönchengladbach for our warmup match and after that with FC Bayern Munich (obviously).

Edit:

Drahkon 4 : 0 Sexual Chocolate

@Sexual Chocolate Really, really weird first half. And even weirder first two goals...The penalty...meh, very lucky I got that.

Great match still. : peace: We both didn't create a lot of chances, but were eagerly awaiting a mistake of the opponent. :p Well...a whole lot of nothing happened :laughing: In the end I was able to crack your defense with a bit of dribbling.

Edit²:

Highlights.

I included every chance :blank:

I enjoyed those highlights! Cheers for posting them.

Think you're being harsh on the game being dour. Looked pretty exciting to me. 4-0 seems harsh considering that it was 2-0 for a long time and the other two goals came very late on. Great game by the looks of it. Like ours, the second half seemed better than the first.

@Fierce_LiNk Tomorrow is good with me. I'll either be un a great mood, or bad mood, depending on how Spurs get on...

Haha, we shall soon see.

Do you mind if we skip doing a friendly and go straight into the match? I'm knackered and am running on empty. Will you be using your headset?

Also want to say cheers to everyone who has bought this game and is contributing to either the Pro Clubs or the League. It's been really, really awesome so far. I'm hoping that the league continues to grow and we get a regular following who want to take part.

I enjoyed those highlights! Cheers for posting them.

Think you're being harsh on the game being dour. Looked pretty exciting to me. 4-0 seems harsh considering that it was 2-0 for a long time and the other two goals came very late on. Great game by the looks of it. Like ours, the second half seemed better than the first.

Haha, we shall soon see.

Do you mind if we skip doing a friendly and go straight into the match? I'm knackered and am running on empty. Will you be using your headset?

Also want to say cheers to everyone who has bought this game and is contributing to either the Pro Clubs or the League. It's been really, really awesome so far. I'm hoping that the league continues to grow and we get a regular following who want to take part.

You ready?

Just booting everything up now. Sorry, just watched The Apprentice and had to have a little rant about it to Ine.

Just booting everything up now. Sorry, just watched The Apprentice and had to have a little rant about it to Ine.

Haha. That's fine. I'm a grumpy bum. Either deflated, or want to destroy something. Let's hope destroy something :)

Played our game against Dazzybrah and lost 0-3. Good game, I just couldn't create enough in this match. May take our Van Persie and/or Falcao as they are both too fucking slow!

We played some matches afterwards and ended up playing for about two hours overall. The Juventus versus Everton matches were a good laugh. Had a cracking final game where I went as Spurs against his Crystal Palace and managed to draw 3-3 after going 2-0 and then 3-2 down. Adebayor was a beast up front.

It's strange going back to controlling an entire team after doing Pro Clubs. Hard to adjust! Going to upload the highlights tomorrow or Friday after work.

Hey @Sexual Chocolate How is Tuesday for you? I'm going away filming this week so if not tuesday then friday and the weekend!

Hey @Sexual Chocolate How is Tuesday for you? I'm going away filming this week so if not tuesday then friday and the weekend!

Tuesday is totally the best time for me, Either before or after the Liverpool game.

Sign in to follow this