Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Cookyman

Oh my, this is so cool :D

Don't understand the spin controls. Not sure how I can increase the spin for a shot

Down at impact= backspin

Up at impact = topspin

Left/Right at impact = sidespin

Tap Up at Power, Down at Impact = Super Backspin

Tap Down at Power, Up at Impact = Super Topspin

Tap Left/Right at Power, the opposite L/R at Impact = Super Sidespin

Got -7 earlier. Here's the vid of it.

Check out hole 3 for super backspin in action.

Edited by Cookyman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

My copy arrived from Simply Games. 

DIJjujaXUAAUkcf.jpg

Crazy! It's not out until next Wednesday.

How is it?  

Is the online working already?  

Didyou get the preorder goodies including the 20th anniversary course?

I'll have to wait until the 30th as I ordered digitally!

Edited by Cookyman

I put a little time into the game this morning. It's great!

I set about creating my character and had a quick go of a tournament. I'm sure the character creator section offers a lot more than the beta did.

I love how your golf clubs level up when making a nice shot. It makes  tournaments worthwhile, even if you lose you get something out of it.

I checked the online mode, Cookyman and everything is up and running. Looks like there is a fair few people who also got the game early.

• Like 1

I had a few more rounds on this early this morning. I done some daily challenges, one of which I managed to top the leaderboard! I took a screenshot before someone knocked me off of it. :D

There are hidden items all around the holes/golfing area. I managed to find one and unlocked hair extensions for my avatar. Not really of any use given that I have no hair. :)

I love the feeling when you make a shot/chip in from quite the distance. Very satisfying.

Ive been looking for a buggy to drive round in and fishing rod so I can do a spot of fishing but I haven't a clue where to get them from. I may have to level my character up some more.

• Like 1

How you all getting on with this?  It's a bit special eh?

Here's a tip play in serious mode and the single player will be less of a grind as you get double XP.  

Online play is fab I've had a real good laugh playing with others sadly none from n-europe (no surprises there).

Looking forward to the purple portal to become available for online tournaments!

7 hours ago, Cookyman said:

How you all getting on with this?  It's a bit special eh?

Here's a tip play in serious mode and the single player will be less of a grind as you get double XP.  

Online play is fab I've had a real good laugh playing with others sadly none from n-europe (no surprises there).

Looking forward to the purple portal to become available for online tournaments!

I was enjoying it at first but the game does become an absolute grind and i'm still very early on. I'm finding some of the shots to be a little unfair, as well. I could hit a shot with perfects across the board and some times the ball would still veer off a bit, despite their being no wind.

It's very clear that the game was built around a FTP model. It would explain a lot of the things that have made it into the game, such as the grinding, gems, powering up clubs etc. Apparently these things become even more apparent once you reach the post game stuff.