N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

Another crazy night on the pitch last night. We couldn't get it together for the first 3 matches. Josh and Lostmario constantly arguing was hilarious. Even more so when we were on about Lostmario being offside all the time and then boooom Lost gets called offside. :D

Cracking final game, though. We were 2-0 down and had about 20 mins to go. We ended up netted 3 goals in the space of 6 in game minutes. The opposition were stunned and couldn't hit back. Good times. :yay:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great games last night, lads. I think that was some of the best passing and team goals i've seen from us.

Crazy how much we are playing this at the moment. The thirst for FIFA 16 is real! :yay:

You just know we'll be playing tonight as well.

Maybe not you though, you've got that cooking programme to watch at 8. :heh:

Didn't enjoy tonight at all, just wasn't enjoyable.

50/50 whether I trade it in on Saturday.

Yeah, awful night of FIFA. Nothing seemed to click and all the hardwork we put in on the previous night went down the toilet. :(

You may as well trade it in. The trade-in price is plummeting now that we are nearing this years game.

Yeah, awful night of FIFA. Nothing seemed to click and all the hardwork we put in on the previous night went down the toilet. :(

You may as well trade it in. The trade-in price is plummeting now that we are nearing this years game.

Saturday it is, if there isn't a game to trade it for, I'll get money off PSN credit.

I've posted on PSN to try and organise a series of games with Cha Cha Cha tonight or tomorrow.

@Rowan, @gmac, @Emerald Emblem