N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last few N-E nights havent been fun at all, for me anyway.

I don't know about anyone else but I feel like a bit part player lately.

I hit one free kick against the wall last night and the reaction I got made me not want to take another.

I enjoy the cup games more, seems less pressure to take chances.

We should all remember why we're playing this in the first place; to have fun. It's not really fun when you're coming home from work absolutely exhausted and then get moaned at for hitting a long ball or something to that effect. I play this for fun and it's quite a good game for social reasons, we usually do have a laugh when we play.

The last league game I played with @dazzybee was absolutely awesome. I got hammered 4-0 but didn't really care all that much because we had a laugh whilst playing it and had a good chat when we played our other friendly games. Think it went on for two hours by the time that we had finished. That's how it should be.

We should all remember why we're playing this in the first place; to have fun. It's not really fun when you're coming home from work absolutely exhausted and then get moaned at for hitting a long ball or something to that effect. I play this for fun and it's quite a good game for social reasons, we usually do have a laugh when we play.

Pretty much this.

I love the banter and laughs we all have. Sure, it's nice to win and get promoted but not at the expense of having a laugh.

We need to all get involved with Plants Vs Zombies at some point as well!

Yeah, sorry Flink. I had become obsessed with us getting promoted back to Division 5 over last week or so.

I've made plenty of mistakes so shouldn't be moaning at others when they make a mistake.

If I do it again just tell me to shut up.

Yeah, sorry Flink. I had become obsessed with us getting promoted back to Division 5 over last week or so.

I've made plenty of mistakes so shouldn't be moaning at others when they make a mistake.

If I do it again just tell me to shut up.

Don't worry about it, we all want to do well at the game and it sucks when we lose.

On the whole, it's been awesome for the vast majority of the time. It was hilarious when we had Hero's brother as the keeper. "oh shi-oh-shi-, don't let the ball come near me:shakehead!" : peace::bowdown: