FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @Fierce_LiNk, , @Rowan, @MadDog @lostmario

We on for tonight?

Sorry, was putting up my Christmas decorations while watching Captain America and Gotham last night.

Tonight from 6pm, its Monday Pro Clubs Night, afterall.

Edit: on at 6.30. Got some Christmas presents to order first.

Edited by lostmario

Absolutely hilarious night last night. How many did we win in a row? 4 or 5? We only needed a couple of points to win promotion. It all went downhill at that point and we went on a losing streak. We managed to get a point from a game and then it came down to the final match. It was soooooooo tense but we held out for a draw.

Rowan was like a rock at the back and he was the heart of our defense. He was unlucky to get a goal as well as there were a few times he managed to make his way up field and dribble around some players, only to be denied by the keeper.

I love N-E Fifa nights. Screw Smash Bros, this is where the best forum multiplayer moments are to be had. Amazing. :bowdown:

Absolutely hilarious night last night. How many did we win in a row? 4 or 5? We only needed a couple of points to win promotion. It all went downhill at that point and we went on a losing streak. We managed to get a point from a game and then it came down to the final match. It was soooooooo tense but we held out for a draw.

Rowan was like a rock at the back and he was the heart of our defense. He was unlucky to get a goal as well as there were a few times he managed to make his way up field and dribble around some players, only to be denied by the keeper.

I love N-E Fifa nights. Screw Smash Bros, this is where the best forum multiplayer moments are to be had. Amazing. :bowdown:

Another great N-E Fifa Night.

Changing formations didn't help, should of stuck with what was working.

I still prefer our diamond formation as we have a solid midfield with that.

@Rowan did a great job and was unlucky not to get a couple of goals.

Cheers gents, really enjoyed our matches on Monday night. I've switched to the coop camera for Pro Clubs which has enabled me to see far more of the pitch. However, its a bit hardee to judge the strength needed for a pass. Either way, I'm up for some games over the weekend if it doesn't clash with PlayStation Experience livestreams.:)