N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good impromptu set of games tonight with Lost, Gmac and Sexual Chocolate. Cheers for joining in. Hopefully Emerald won't have lag next time, I've had that nat message pop up in the past so initially I thought maybe it was because I started the party chat.

Good impromptu set of games tonight with Lost, Gmac and Sexual Chocolate. Cheers for joining in. Hopefully Emerald won't have lag next time, I've had that nat message pop up in the past so initially I thought maybe it was because I started the party chat.

I enjoyed it, unfortunately with moving house and various other stuff I don't have as much time as i used to but I'll always try and play when I can.

First time I've scored a goal in bloody ages as well!

Fantastic couple of nights, back to back promotions.

For so long we have struggled to get to Division 5 and stay there.

Now we've gone from Division 5 to 3 in 2 nights.

Some great goals and that 90th minute equaliser from the corner and the reaction from all of us, can't beat it.

Monday = N-E Club night

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time

6.30pm start as usual. Who's ready for Division 3!?

6.30pm start if @gmac or @Rowan are on, we have 2 games left to win the Division 4 title.

We worked really hard to get into a position to win it on Tuesday, wouldn't feel right to go into those last 2 games without them, especially @gmac, he wants a league title celebration

Myself, lostmario and Rowan have done it! We finally won the cup!!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Great team work in the final. The opposition hit the post straight away and we then had a man sent off. We held our nerve, kept pushing and were finally award a pen. One of their men got sent off for the tackle. Lostmario slotted away the penalty and then he hit them on the break for a cracking team goal. After that they couldn't recover.

Well happy.:yay: