N-Europe

What did you Dream?

• 5 months later...

I had a very random dream last night.

I was on a train with a girl from work. We were looking at a newspaper. For some reason, the newspaper was a list of areas around Manchester. On the page for Altrincham there was a picture of a massive Gothic-style building (similar to the Palace of Westminster, but much bigger). In the corner of the picture was a shop. The picture was actually a moving picture. The girl pointed out that I was in it - my and my granddad were walking out of the shop. I was wearing my N7 top, my granddad was wearing Victorian clothing.

I then noticed that the "newspaper" was from last May (14th May, to be precise), and we talked about what a strange coincidence it was that this happened to be on the table where I was sitting. I then ripped out the picture and put it in my pocket.

The next thing I know, I'm talking about it to @ReZourceman. I take the picture out of my pocket and it turned out that I ripped out the wrong part.

And that was it.

I had a very random dream last night.

I was on a train with a girl from work. We were looking at a newspaper. For some reason, the newspaper was a list of areas around Manchester. On the page for Altrincham there was a picture of a massive Gothic-style building (similar to the Palace of Westminster, but much bigger). In the corner of the picture was a shop. The picture was actually a moving picture. The girl pointed out that I was in it - my and my granddad were walking out of the shop. I was wearing my N7 top, my granddad was wearing Victorian clothing.

I then noticed that the "newspaper" was from last May (14th May, to be precise), and we talked about what a strange coincidence it was that this happened to be on the table where I was sitting. I then ripped out the picture and put it in my pocket.

The next thing I know, I'm talking about it to @ReZourceman. I take the picture out of my pocket and it turned out that I ripped out the wrong part.

And that was it.

I'm from Altrincham, what does this mean??