NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 32: A Universe full of life

Through to the semis great times for the club, objective achieved but hopefully we can go all the way.

As for he league wow some nasty opening fixtures on the other hand it's the top league so it's never going to be great. Still I think the league will be even more competitive this season.

I may have to get an older keeper than suggested, as no 30-10 seem to be going for around 1,000,000. I'm waiting for a youth, so it's just for a reserve.

If you're not expecting to let your reserve keeper see the light of day, go for as cheap as possible but I'd still try for 10 skill minimum :)

N-Euro Championship Cup

Table here

Quarter Final Results:

Lylat Wanderers 3-1 Yellow Submarine

AC Elites 2-1 AFC Dedede

Eights United 1-1 Intergalactico Stars

Hadens Legends 2-0 DuDs Baggies

Semi Final Draw:

AC Elites vs Lylat Wanderers

Hadens Legends vs Eights United

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

N-Euro Championship Cup Draw

Table here

Semi Final Results:

AC Elites 1-2 Lylat Wanderers

Hadens Legends 3-1 Eights United

Cup Final Draw:

Lylat Wanderers vs Hadens Legends

A good final for the neutral but alas it was not to be for our team.

Still with victories over eights and dud I am very pleased and will be targeting a top three finish next season but of course survival is the main priority!

Congrats peeps definitely a dark horse for the title I would wager

Edited by Haden

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 32

Table here

Cup Final Result:

Lylat Wanderers 4-2 Hadens Legends

---

I honestly didn't think I'd win this game! Good match Haden, hopefully it'll go this well for me against you in the season too :p

: peace:

Guys I know I said I'd try another season, but I'm really not sure I'm going to be able to put in any effort in this game anymore.

It was fun for a while, and I enjoyed the media reports etc, but it's pretty samey after a few seasons.

Can I withdraw my team or do you need it to make up the numbers?

Guys I know I said I'd try another season, but I'm really not sure I'm going to be able to put in any effort in this game anymore.

It was fun for a while, and I enjoyed the media reports etc, but it's pretty samey after a few seasons.

It's a shame you're deciding to stop bob, you've been very entertaining! We'll keep your team around for this season as it's already started (I mean, you may as well take part then right? ;)) but I'll delete it afterwards if you want.

Ah damn man bad times your attacking madness is the stuff of legends! I think you were starting to get really good at the game as well :D

When starting out you really need to concentrate more on building the groundwork for a good team than winning all of your games. If you're promoted and you're not strong enough you'll just go straight back down. If your goal is development and not results, you won't care about losing games until you're actually ready to compete.

I think we both know that isn't true.

Na man I think you were, you had quite a rough season recently but I think you are doing well. What maybe let you down sometimes was knowing when to go full on attack mode and when to play it safe and get an away draw against a stronger side. I think you have a lot of potential to go far in this game.

Nah, bob's right, let's not sugar coat it, he was terrible!...conceeding 105 goals in one season :o That's gotta be some kind of record!

Haha, just kidding dude, I actually applaud you for that, you will long live in the record books! :bowdown:

It'll be a shame to see you go if you do, you bring a lot of character and entertainment to the game!

Was that last season? Damn, I'm actually pretty proud of that.

Never let it be said that people left Stade de Bob wanting more goals.