NEurope
Cookyman

Far Cry 4

Finished this yesterday.

I sided with Amita in the end, even though I had picked Sabal for the second and third missions and burned the drugs. When it came to killing him, I pulled the trigger without hesitation, I felt kind of bad but Amita's reasoning was sound - what's one more body amongst foundations?

I then I didn't shoot Pagan Min. I sat down with him, since he pointed out that I'd come to Kyrat to spread mum's ashes and had turned into a mass murderer. So I thought I'd hear him out. And as he flew away in the helicopter, although the gamer in me wanted to, I didn't RPG his helicopter. The dude was a charmer; 'Kyrat is yours...but I'm keeping the helicopter.' I laughed.

What did everyone else do?

I fucking loved this game. I kind of want to play Far Cry 3 on my PS4. I'd go back on my PS3 but think the downgrade would annoy me.

Just unlocked the elephant riding skill, absolutely incredible fun! Makes hunting certain animals a lot easier as well.

Finished this yesterday.

I sided with Amita in the end, even though I had picked Sabal for the second and third missions and burned the drugs. When it came to killing him, I pulled the trigger without hesitation, I felt kind of bad but Amita's reasoning was sound - what's one more body amongst foundations?

I then I didn't shoot Pagan Min. I sat down with him, since he pointed out that I'd come to Kyrat to spread mum's ashes and had turned into a mass murderer. So I thought I'd hear him out. And as he flew away in the helicopter, although the gamer in me wanted to, I didn't RPG his helicopter. The dude was a charmer; 'Kyrat is yours...but I'm keeping the helicopter.' I laughed.

What did everyone else do?

I fucking loved this game. I kind of want to play Far Cry 3 on my PS4. I'd go back on my PS3 but think the downgrade would annoy me.

I sided with Amita in every decision, killed Sabal, let Pagan live and escape and then killed Amita too. Don't remember what she said that made me do it, but I think it was something with the kid.

You can see Amita again if you travel to one of the outposts or towns in the southern area. She will appear in a scene and then walk away.

Platinum GET!

Cheers for the help with the co-op takedown trophy, @Rowan.

I've been on and off with this game since buying it at the end of last year. I decided to have a good session on it this weekend and finally get through the game.

Story wise, I preferred FC3 but I thought the map and world of FC4 was far superior.

I LOVE Pagan. The guy is just so likeable. :D He's quite the charmer and so witty. The lines about his double ( Eric ) are hilarious, especially after the incident with the gold statue.

I sided with Amita throughout the whole of the game but I didn't kill Sabal.

I decided to have dinner with Pagan and let him fly off into the sunset.

The game had a very comical side, despite being dark in places. Overall I really enjoyed it, so much so that I may buy the season pass as its on sale at the moment.

14 odd hours into this, just reached the North.

I'm one less trophy than I should be cause... fuck me that why. I noticed on my progress menu that I'm 3 missions past a mission that's meant to award a trophy, but no dice. But when doing a miscalanious thing later on in the same sitting I got a trophy. So a little annoyed on that.

Can't say I've looked but can you restart missions (story progression missions)? Will be pretty ticked off If I get the next mission based trophy but dont have that one.