N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

Haden

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle League Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrilled with this, fully expecting to get destroyed next season but what a moment for this team.

Want to say congratulations to @MilaGi who pushed us all the way, look forward to playing you and Rossers Rovers in the Top League next season!

2010-11-03moupedroleongoal.gif

If I threw it away today I was primed to post this amazing video which I am going to post anyway because it is just so good.

Congrats Haden...hahaha, that is quite possibly one of the funniest, most classic videos ever to grace youtube! Good old JR! :p

Congrats Haden...hahaha, that is quite possibly one of the funniest, most classic videos ever to grace youtube! Good old JR! :p

Same well done what an achievement for you!

That vid is absolutely epic was in tears of laughter first time I saw it.

Well done Nikos! Great effort this season. You'll need to thank me for beating Eights twice. ;) One way would be to sign up to my World Cup league to help make up the numbers.

Commiserations to Eights and Winston. I'd say Eights were very unlucky this year, you definitely didn't deserve to lose to me twice, but I guess your players were still traumatised by the Champions League thrashing. Also, great effort from Winston. Keep at it you'll certainly be a Champion in the future.

Right then, World Cup. We still need four more teams to make it to 16 teams. 16 is the minimum requirement for the Champions League format so I must concede that I'm a bit desperate for teams at this point.

I'm going to make an appeal to some of the veterans who said no or haven't responded - @Charlie, @Ellmeister, @Tales, @Nikos9, @Rowan - without trying to put any pressure on you, please reconsider so we can make up the numbers. It will be short, require not a lot of effort and will be a bit of fun.

If you are not signing up because you have a full team quota, I am willing to create new accounts for you through different IPs and hand them over so you can compete.

Again, not trying to pressurise anyone here. If you don't want to do it then I'll respect your decision.

If we don't get 16 teams by Sunday, I'll postpone the start of the league to next Friday.

Also, mini fuck-up by me. Turns out that you need VIP to do a CL format. Whoops. So I've gone and bought myself VIP today.

Well done Nikos! Great effort this season. You'll need to thank me for beating Eights twice. ;) One way would be to sign up to my World Cup league to help make up the numbers.

Commiserations to Eights and Winston. I'd say Eights were very unlucky this year, you definitely didn't deserve to lose to me twice, but I guess your players were still traumatised by the Champions League thrashing. Also, great effort from Winston. Keep at it you'll certainly be a Champion in the future.

Right then, World Cup. We still need four more teams to make it to 16 teams. 16 is the minimum requirement for the Champions League format so I must concede that I'm a bit desperate for teams at this point.

I'm going to make an appeal to some of the veterans who said no or haven't responded - @Charlie, @Ellmeister, @Tales, @Nikos9, @Rowan - without trying to put any pressure on you, please reconsider so we can make up the numbers. It will be short, require not a lot of effort and will be a bit of fun.

If you are not signing up because you have a full team quota, I am willing to create new accounts for you through different IPs and hand them over so you can compete.

Again, not trying to pressurise anyone here. If you don't want to do it then I'll respect your decision.

If we don't get 16 teams by Sunday, I'll postpone the start of the league to next Friday.

Also, mini fuck-up by me. Turns out that you need VIP to do a CL format. Whoops. So I've gone and bought myself VIP today.

If you are willing to create new accounts, I will happily take part in the World Cup

I have zero interest in joining another league. But I don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

But how do I join?

Also, why has Peeps sent me an invite for the N-E Championship? :p

Bit of a letdown this season. Had that title in my pocket. As a tiny consolation, it's my 9th top 3 finish in a row. At least I'm consistent. You can't fight for the title from the bottom, so I'll take that as good thing.

Ah ok, what the heck, I'm in with my band of greasy Greek men...seeings I owe you n'all! ;)

The gulf between middle and lower league has become huge i can see.

Also what is DV?

DV is short for developmental value.

This is a combination of your players average form and amount of games they get.

As their average form goes up and they get more games the DV number will creep up throughout the season.

Anything over 10 will mean they will have a skill increase in the change report with 20 DV being the maximum number. The more over 10 you can aim for the better with 15 being a good target or even higher for youths.

DV can also go down if average form drops and if it goes under 10 your player will lose skill at the change report.

Another thing to note is for younger players they may only need to play 2-3 games to get the same dev as 9-10 games for an older player.

DV is basically the most important stat that you have to keep an eye on to ensure future success for your team.

When is the change report? I have some impressive DVs so I'm hoping for a good CR; especially with 1 player being on 18DV, 2 on 17DV and a handful on 16 :)

Also haven't had a youth player for 36 days, so I bloody hope I get something half decent!

@Haden congrats on winning the league! I'd never expected to be in contention but to take it into the last game is pretty special.

Not sure I'm looking forward to my team getting humped in the Elite league though!!

Thanks Milagi means a lot was a great battle best I have been in with my new club and maybe ever.

While we are all praising each other Reggie Hales scored 32 goals, 32! Ok lower league etc but still that is more than a lot of clubs got in total lol!

When is the change report? I have some impressive DVs so I'm hoping for a good CR; especially with 1 player being on 18DV, 2 on 17DV and a handful on 16 :)

Also haven't had a youth player for 36 days, so I bloody hope I get something half decent!

@Haden congrats on winning the league! I'd never expected to be in contention but to take it into the last game is pretty special.

Not sure I'm looking forward to my team getting humped in the Elite league though!!

The change report will be up at 4am on Monday. I'm looking forward to it too! I've got 1 player on 18dv and 5 on 17... none on 16 strangely enough but 5 more on 15 :)

Alright, we have our 16 teams!

Brazil - Zell

Netherlands - The Peeps

South Korea - Jimbob

Ecuador - Blue Rogue

Croatia - dan-likes-trees

England - Haden

Mexico - Dedede

Nigeria - MilaGi

Ghana - flameboy

Germany - Aqui1a

Cameroon - Dr. bob