NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 31: Is it true what they are saying?

I am so sorry :) Another reason is I've been so busy working in different countries and such I just couldn't engage with it. Life is staying busy until November... I love management so might give it another go.

Is it as grind as it seems? Like you always start at the bottom and you just train up over time? I love champ man and finding genius kids and really playing systems...

It's not, or at least, it's not much more of a grind than any football management game could realistically be expected to be. I always cite Zell's team as showing this - he won the top league after about 4 seasons from starting out, through unearthing gems on the transfer market who were about 23-25 and reached their potential when they won the league.

'staggeringly boring and way too simple and grindy.'

The complexity is there if you can be arsed to look for it.

--

About ready for the new season. Away at Inter and then playing Zell the first two fixtures, which could shape my season pretty early on. Looking forward to having a few more easily winable games than last season too.

Just the 12 goals in that Eights-bob friendly.

Does anyone know if there is a reason i seem to do really shit in the first 20 mins of matches? Is it just a coincidence or is there some tactics behind it?

I always seem to ship 4 or 5 goals in the first 20 mins, then steady the boat and do quite well in the remaining 70...

Another classic against bob. In only two matches we have scored 25 goals :) I have high hopes for Wilder this season.

Only thing I can think of that decrease performane is using pressure. It makes players more tired at the end of each set.

I am so sorry :) Another reason is I've been so busy working in different countries and such I just couldn't engage with it. Life is staying busy until November... I love management so might give it another go.

Is it as grind as it seems? Like you always start at the bottom and you just train up over time? I love champ man and finding genius kids and really playing systems...

Sorry to hear you feel like that, personally I think you are doing great!

It is a grind if your aim is to win the top league but there are so many goals in between this, promotion, first 10 star player, winning streaks, cup wins, first lower league title, middle league title that to think of the big title with a new team will drive you crazy!

I also think their are a lot of tactics in this game and it rewards careful thinking about your opponent and their potential line up.

I hope you stay :)

@The Peeps

I think Liverpool and Gibbs are looking shaky for next season do you know who they are to remind them?

Btw got thread covered (I think I mentioned it) gonna be an epic theme this season. Should be done for Sat as I am going away Sunday to get back on Tuesday to see my first los.. game against Eights!

@Agent Gibbs runs the probies, are you still in? The new season begins next week!

I don't recall who knows Liverpool's manager though so if they could get in touch with him that'd be great : peace:

As always recruitment is an ongoing struggle so if anyone does know anyone they could ask to join it would really help out the league. We could be looking at dropping to two divisions if we lose more teams.

Fake teams 1 & 2 wouldn't be bad teams to take over early in the season if anyone knows someone who could start soon... thinking of that would @flameboy or @Blue Rogue be interested in taking over those teams when the world cup league has ended? At the very least it would be more practise before creating new teams for next season if you'd still want to.

@Agent Gibbs runs the probies, are you still in? The new season begins next week!

I don't recall who knows Liverpool's manager though so if they could get in touch with him that'd be great : peace:

As always recruitment is an ongoing struggle so if anyone does know anyone they could ask to join it would really help out the league. We could be looking at dropping to two divisions if we lose more teams.

Fake teams 1 & 2 wouldn't be bad teams to take over early in the season if anyone knows someone who could start soon... thinking of that would @flameboy or @Blue Rogue be interested in taking over those teams when the world cup league has ended? At the very least it would be more practise before creating new teams for next season if you'd still want to.

Yep I'm interested foe sure

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I should be in to be next seasons whipping boy again! its been difficult to manage at work, they've blocked something so on internet explorer 7 or 8 (which ever massively outdated version i'm on here) doesn't let me set tactics, so i'm resorting to Safari on my trust iphone

I do occasionally get a chance at home to catch up, but before i was playing at lunch.

I should be in to be next seasons whipping boy again! its been difficult to manage at work, they've blocked something so on internet explorer 7 or 8 (which ever massively outdated version i'm on here) doesn't let me set tactics, so i'm resorting to Safari on my trust iphone

I do occasionally get a chance at home to catch up, but before i was playing at lunch.

You must be on IE 7. We're on 8 over here and it works. Total pain, why won't they let us use Chrome?!

You must be on IE 7. We're on 8 over here and it works. Total pain, why won't they let us use Chrome?!

we aren't supposed to install other browsers..but our Admin user installed Firefox on everyone PC, only they've done something server end that makes that not work - every day when you try and use a new website it throws up a security exception saying it can't retrieve the security certificate for said webpage, and 9 times out of ten you can add an exception and it works.....but xpert 11, youtube and some news site it won't let them be exceptions.....

doesn't help flash etc haven't been updated either

:shrug:

we'll find a work around eventually, we always do

I don't recall who knows Liverpool's manager

I know him...wasted a lot of time trying to give him tips and tell him all the about the game but it seemed to fall on deaf ears so not sure he'll respond but I'll try. Think he just joined in the first place to humour me!

Ah well, thanks for trying :) even someone that joins for one season is better than no one at all

Just the 12 goals in that Eights-bob friendly.

Does anyone know if there is a reason i seem to do really shit in the first 20 mins of matches? Is it just a coincidence or is there some tactics behind it?

I always seem to ship 4 or 5 goals in the first 20 mins, then steady the boat and do quite well in the remaining 70...

It happened again! 7 goals in the first half an hour, then in the second half, i dominated and he didn't get another shot on target.

I don't understand what is happening.

You guys should use spoon.net we are on IE 6 or some shite at work it's a plugin that streams programs. I run Chrome on a computer that I don't have admin rights to.

It happened again! 7 goals in the first half an hour, then in the second half, i dominated and he didn't get another shot on target.

I don't understand what is happening.

I think there's either a goal limit or goal difference limit. You will rarely see more than 8-0 at most.