NEurope
Mokong

Happy St. Patricks Day

Beannachtaí Lá Fhéile Phádraig - Happy St. Patricks Day

:D

March 17th again, a time for parades and drinking (for those of us that drink) and celebrating our Irishness, be you from Ireland, have Irish roots or just like to join in with a few of your Irish mates :)

I actually have to work today (BOOOO), will be the first ST. Paddys Day I've worked since something like 2004. Doesn't bother me too much but the last few years I did really enjoy the parades even more as I was bringing my son to see them and this would be my daughters first Paddys Day, granted at 2 months old she won't remember but I'm sure the wife will have lots of pics....I'll just pretent I took them, haha.

But yeah will still be decking out in green while at work and putting the tricolour on the car for teh day that's in it :D

As is of course traditional now I also uploaded a new youtube video with me narrating a story from Ancient Irish Legend. For those who haven't seen it in my thread in Creative here is this years story, Deirdre of the Sorrows

Once again, Happy St. Patricks Day to anyone celebrating it and those that aren't..... Happy St. Patricks Day anyway :awesome:

I view this thread on a "dated" browswer, so shall view the video once i get home. Happy St Patricks Day all (Irish or not) of N-Europe.

Happy St Patrick's day to all our irish contingent and anyone else celebrating!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Having survived the massive crowds in London yesterday and asking myself what is everyone really celebrating, I'm thinking of going to Monserrat and celebrating St. Patrick's Day there one day instead.

I think folk outside of Ireland celebrate it more than we do...

Either way a public holiday is win win :)

My best friend moved to Dublin in September, he's been updating me throughout the day on all the fun things he's doing. Hopefully this time next year I'll be able to visit and join in in all the festivities.

For now I'll have to make do with my green 'shamrock' hat in Animal Crossing.

I don't really celebrate St Patrick's Day, but I do like this song so here is my contribution:

Pusheeeeeeeen.

tumblr_n2kb01cwcW1qhy6c9o1_r1_500.gif

I have done nothing. I was meant to have some Guinness but I forgot. Soz Ireland.