N-Europe

N-Europe Weekly Podcast...?

Goron_3

I'M BACK BABY! Apologies for not getting round to this sooner, but I've been very busy with deadlines.

http://doodle.com/647agcq5vkdxhcxf

We'll be recording the FIRST EPISODE on either the 8th, 9th or 10th of April..Please post your availability if interested :) Me, Bard and Fused will likely be the staple trio but we'll need a 4th person and possibly even a 5th. If anyone is playing an old retro game at the moment or maybe playing a modern classic for the first time, we'd love to have you on :)

Post your availability on the above link :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can attempt to do something next week. I've been playing some good games recently that I wouldn't mind blabbering about.

So far, me, you and @Fused_King are available Thursday night and Friday night...We need one more person!

Anyone else interested? @The_Bard currently can't make it as he's on holiday and judging by the time difference, he's a definite no. So unless we can find one more person, we might have to delay it until his return.

So, who's free?

So far, me, you and @Fused_King are available Thursday night and Friday night...We need one more person!

Anyone else interested? @The_Bard currently can't make it as he's on holiday and judging by the time difference, he's a definite no. So unless we can find one more person, we might have to delay it until his return.

So, who's free?

I can! errrr Friday night would be better for me.

So this is tonight then?

starting 19:00 or

20:00 ?

Unfortunately, I need to cancel. I've had a miserable, miserable day and alas, it won't be getting better anytime soon.

Apologies for not being as organised this time; I really want this to happen (and it will!) but unfortunately some stuff has come up and I haven't had the time to sort this out too.

I'll be back.

Unfortunately, I need to cancel. I've had a miserable, miserable day and alas, it won't be getting better anytime soon.

Apologies for not being as organised this time; I really want this to happen (and it will!) but unfortunately some stuff has come up and I haven't had the time to sort this out too.

I'll be back.

That's cool, brother.

I hope you'll be getting better soon :D

I've been on a bit of a gaming hiatus as of late, but I'm just getting back into it so when this will finally happen I will also have more to talk about.

Keep it tight and outta sight!