NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

Well there goes my Mafia tactic. Get town to reveal everything about themselves on the off chance there's a hidden dude on our side still fighting the bad fight.

Rats...

I played pretty badly throughout most of the game, but I feel like I redeemed myself in the final night.

@Sheikah played really well. I didn't suspect him until just before the final day, when he tried to argue about Yvonne roleblocking me. I also think Jamba played a good game. I was suspicious of him earlier, but I had no real argument until I realised that a kill could only be me or him (and I knew it wasn't me).

Thoroughly enjoyed this game, ReZ :) I liked the concept and the flavour was great!

Really felt like the town was going to lose until we managed to pull ourselves together and lynch Yvonne. It's great that everyone was active enough to carry the game on too.

All of the mafia played well but Yvonne and Sheikah created their own downfall. Yvonne voted for Sméagol very suspiciously which led to his own lynch. Sheikah went too far with trying to pin suspicion on Cube too... but the only reason I went for Jamba was simply because I had reason to trust everyone but him. He had nothing substantial against him but equally he had nothing to make us trust him and we really needed to lynch somebody!

Thanks for a really fun game. Shame Jamba went a bit AWOL af the end since he might have winged something good to get some Cube votes. I gave it away when I tried to stop Jamba's lynch, but by that point with a protector about and a good number of players I didn't think the chances were that high of solo winning. I was really hoping Jamba would vote and maybe we could have grabbed another vote from somewhere (or at least stop Jamba's lynch to majority vote Cube maybe with Rummy next day). In the end it was a shame Cube was spotted being roleblocked by Yvonne since that gave him a good alibi.

Not being able to talk to my scumbags was pretty tricky, since we couldn't co ordinate that well, although I did have the ability to boost and kill simultaneously which gave me a decent alibi.

I would have been roleblocked by Jimbob earlier on when Jonnas used the catseye marble since it sends dinosaurs at me. Luckily I was quite the item grabber so the Lionel mug protected me from that.

I would have been roleblocked by Jimbob earlier on when Jonnas used the catseye marble since it sends dinosaurs at me. Luckily I was quite the item grabber so the Lionel mug protected me from that.

You son of a bitch... I targeted you specifically because I suspected you! Had I used it on Yvonne himself...

Goddammit, it's so clear I was on the right track, and I had the bestest power and item :( Especially after that great start where I stole the Shield that I suggested in the first place!

@ReZourceman: This was a great concept of a game, it's great to see a game where powers can be basically anything (though the lack of discussion was disconcerting. This game definitely did not deserve that).

Also, it was not my intention to be a black cock, it's just that the black rooster is a Portuguese mascot of sorts and-for fuck's sake, who titled that article?

I really liked the concept of this game, was such a shame that Sheikah decided to kill me first, and you struck lucky, I was the alignment investigator. I never thought the town would win, discussion seemed way too quiet and the mafia were in a very strong position until the last few days really.

Would like to see another game like this please ReZ!

I was well annoyed at the short night phase in which I died (i literally didn't even see night) as I planned on using my item which would have saved me :(

I missed a good game too.

The shield kinda sucked though. Protection from roleblocking, lol.

Yeah, wish it would've been from everything, or at least let the Shield have infinite uses.

Hey guys, wanted to say thanks so much for this game. I'm really gutted that I had to kind of bail at the end but life and mental health issues got in the way.

Muchas thankos to @ReZourceman for putting on a great game. I think @Sheikah did a great job of following our lead as much and we had some total clangers when it came to non-kills!

Just out of interest, was it just my inactivity that gave some suspicion or was it more to do with a lack of options left to be mafia?

Cheers guys :-) My brain kinda freaked out with a lot of work stress and when I got home I just couldn't do ANYTHING. No thinking or doing stuff... was just exhausted.

Just out of interest, was it just my inactivity that gave some suspicion or was it more to do with a lack of options left to be mafia?

For me it was simply running out of other options. I thought you played it well but while you had nothing to incriminate you, everyone else had at least one thing to gain them trust :p

Hope you're better now dude!

Amazing you can quickly improvise a cool little game like that.

I would apologise for not sending in targets, but it genuinely was due to bad timing.