NEurope
ReZourceman

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

Fuck me that was a quick night, I didn't even have a chance to do what I wanted to!

What was the manner in which you were blocked?

Can we, as Sheikah asked yesterday, hear more about the manner in which you were blocked?

I wasn't succesful in reaching my target last night, it would seem i was roleblocked as my PM said i was tackled by another person on the way to reaching my target.

Hope this answers the question. That's what i was told that night.

Sorry, I've been lost to the world of assassin's creed 4 and so have missed this.

I got humped by something which meant I got role blocked. Better luck next time I guess!

Also this:

@Diageo.. care to tell us what smeagols initial item was?

@DuD

@Diageo

I think I may know what´s going on. May be best to leave it. In short, I seem to be targeted by at least 2 persons.

What's going on guys? It's like you have a team that's privy to special info.

Ehm sorry guys & @ReZourceman, I also neglected to send in an target. Nothing seemed to have happened to me though.

[..]

What's going on guys? It's like you have a team that's privy to special info.

Ehm no. I don´t know how you came to that conclusion, it´s simply that I think both are town, and I don´t want to spell out things.

In case this helps though.. My original item was a shield.

Ehm no. I don´t know how you came to that conclusion, it´s simply that I think both are town, and I don´t want to spell out things.

In case this helps though.. My original item was a shield.

Well that's kind of my point, how can you trust that they're both town? If you have evidence to prove that surely it would help the group?

Same goes for what @DuD said, he just seems to know a lot about Diageo's abilities from how he asked the question.

Maybe I'm being naive at this early point in the game but doesn't informing the crowd always end up being in the towns favour? Admittedly there are dangers but atm we've got almost nothing to cross reference against.

Well that's kind of my point, how can you trust that they're both town? If you have evidence to prove that surely it would help the group?

Same goes for what @DuD said, he just seems to know a lot about Diageo's abilities from how he asked the question.

Maybe I'm being naive at this early point in the game but doesn't informing the crowd always end up being in the towns favour? Admittedly there are dangers but atm we've got almost nothing to cross reference against.

It´s no evidence, or anything substantial.. I simply feel they´re not worth pursuing at this time, so I am going to focus on others. You are free to ask everything you want though. I´m just not going to help you push for anwsers at this point. To anwser your question in your quote, no it isn´t always.

@Jimbob, trying to work something out. Who did you target last night?

Night 1 i targeted Cube, didn't reach him

Night 2 (last night). I targeted Peeps. I was successful last night.

Peeps was popular last night then. I got no PM back so I'm assuming I got through (he'll know if I did).

Apologies to ReZourceman (and you guys) but I also didn't send a target last night. I wasn't prepared for such an efficient night phase... I also don't think my mention came through at the end of the day but I may have just clicked it and forgotten ::shrug:

Does anyone else want to come forward as targeting me last night?

DuD's dead, baby. I totes agree on the info front though, I simply don't have any to give.

(was in response to this, teach me not to refresh my page for ages)

Apologies to ReZourceman (and you guys) but I also didn't send a target last night. I wasn't prepared for such an efficient night phase... I also don't think my mention came through at the end of the day but I may have just clicked it and forgotten ::shrug:

I will at least confirm that I did not target you last night, nor the night before.

I will at least confirm that I did not target you last night, nor the night before.

I queried as to why a PM didn't come through, just means the night actions were successful.

Please please please stop quoting the post Jamba made that mentions me :p I've had 8 notifications for this game and I'm dead :p

@DuD

Please don't talk @DuD, you are deceased.

Other players, please ignore @DuD. I do not want @DuD influencing your decisions so if you want to quote Sheikah's post please do so.

Cheers @DuD.

@DuD.

Well, so far in the game, I can only confirm that I don't know who anyone's powers are, other than Sheikah's.

You know, because he actually used it :heh:

Also, I can't not confirm that DuD is dead.