NEurope
ReZourceman

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

To clarify, if you elect to visit the surface, you will be unable to elect to visit the surface again.

Ever? Or just for the Low Tide?

Edit: Oh you sneaky bastard :p

Edited by drahkon

Hmm...I want to but I feel like my place is down here. How will the sea fare without my eternal grace and beauty present amongst its depths?

Haha.. well I definitely just took one for everybody else.

I like it though. nice mechanic :)

I assume we just No Lynch as normal, but obviously after everyone has got their gems.

Oooh I thought the next person would make another appear.. so only half of us get gems per day.

Oh...I thought the gem WAS DuD. So maybe I am still the prettiest thing in the ocean? This makes me happy! @DuD...I'd be happy to take a trip there for you, my benevolence extends to all!

Oh no, of course...you've already been! What a silly oversight on my part. I won't take that chance quite yet, then.

Bring yourselves before me! Convince me to disturb the surface in your favours!

ok this is going to be nuts! I'm going to give a closer look to the mechanics when I get home.

I... don't want to visit the surface just yet. What if I lose my own power?

Vote: No Fysh-Linch

ok this is going to be nuts! I'm going to give a closer look to the mechanics when I get home.

Why? Why get all hung up on these 'mechanics' when we live in such a world of beauty and splendor? We're all astounding, each and every one of us. I am glad enough merely to exist.

My trip to the surface was beneficial, but we should treat it as a risk too - sharks like to circle near those things they call boats. Who knows how many opportunities for gems there will be throughout the day!?

Vote: No fish and chips

Sounds almost like you've found power that corrupts you, paul. Do you not wish for all to benefit?

So is it only worth taking a trip to the surface if ReZ posts that there's something up there?

This might get crazy :p

Vote: No Lunch for sharks

Ever? Or just for the Low Tide?

Edit: Oh you sneaky bastard :p

You aren't allowed to edit posts dude :p

Sounds almost like you've found power that corrupts you, paul. Do you not wish for all to benefit?

Of course. I am all for utilitarianism - happiness for all!

But the seas are dangerous, and I'm betting not all gemstones will bring happiness. I may be wrong! We have only seen one gemstone so far.