Sinzavalchian, Scorpionfish (Onyx) EEVILMURRAY

Lacabaruna, Lobster (White Topaz) Jimbob

Xian The Necromancer, Piranha (Shadow Sapphire) DuD

Clamco, Clam (Pearl) Rummy

List Of Gemstones

(Diamond) - Track And Reverse Track.

(Emerald) - Shroud Investigation.

(Ruby) - Alignment Investigation.

(Sapphire) - Gemstone Ability Investigation.

(Citrine) - Fish Ability Investigation.

(Rainbow Diamond) - Choose Between Alignment, Fish and Gemstone Investigate.

(Demantoid) - Track.

(Garnet) - Reverse Track.

(Onyx) - Roleblock.

(Shining Sapphire) - Single Use - Roleblock All Except First Player.

(White Topaz) - Protection From Roleblocking.

(Shadow Sapphire) - Single Use - Resurrect A Player.

(Pearl) - Clam Forum Join.

(Yellow Topaz) - Two word posts.

(Golden Diamond) - Protection from kill.

(Amber) - Target two players.

(Scarlet Citrine) - Enhance a players fish ability for one night.

(Glistening Sapphire) - Swap fish abilities permanently.

Devere, Deepwater Stingray (Diamond)

(Diamond Double Tracker) (Invisibility Scales)

Devere can target a player at high tide and track them, discovering who they targeted and who targeted them. Players will be unable to locate you at high tide. You are a member of the mafia.

Sunzurn, Seahorse (Citrine)

(Citrine Fish Ability Investigation) (Holographic Scales)

Sunzurn can target a player at high tide and investigate them, discovering their fish ability. You can create a hologram for other players to track and investigate at night, choose an alignment and a player for the hologram to target - anyone targeting you will discover information on your hologram instead. You are a member of the mafia.

Everblack, Electric Eel (Emerald)

(Emerald Information Reversal) (Deep Sea Dweller)

Everblack can target a player at high tide and shroud them. Information gatherers (investigators, trackers) targeting them will be given incorrect information and you will discover what type of fish they are. You are immune to non-yellow/orange/red gemstone abilities. You are a member of the mafia.

Rawkstonn, Rockfish (Ruby)

(Ruby Alignment Investigation) (Reflective Scales)

Rawkstonn can target a player at high tide and investigate them, discovering their alignment. You will be informed of anyone targeting you. You are a member of the town.

Selbun, Sea Bass (Sapphire)

(Sapphire Gemstone Ability Investigation) (Big Bass)

Selbun can target a player at high tide and investigate them, discovering their gemstone ability. You are large and resilient, and it takes +1 over majority to lynch you. You are a member of the town.

Calskeethe, Croaker (Citrine)

(Citrine Fish Ability Investigation) (Fast Swimmer)

Calskeethe can target a player at high tide and investigate them, discovering their fish ability. You are a fast swimmer and thus cannot be tracked. You are a member of the town.

Ragnarok, Rainbow Ray (Rainbow Diamond)

(Rainbow Diamond Investigation) (Glisten)

Ragnarok can can target a player at high tide and choose between investigating their alignment, investigating their gemstone ability and investigating thier fish ability. You must use each investigation once before using an ability for the second time (and so on). The Rainbow Diamond ignores some abilities in the game. Your scales glisten and emmit powerful energy. The first person to target you each night will have their gemstone power increased the following high tide. You are a member of the town.

Serboo, Sea Bass (Demantoid)

(Demantoid Tracking) (Sharp Fins)

Serboo can target a player at high tide and track them, discovering who they targeted. You have razor sharp scales providing protection from roleblocking. You are a member of the town.

Skerv Yarne, Skarfish (Onyx)

(Onyx Gemstone Roleblocker) (Black Reflection)

Skerv Yarne can target a player at high tide and void their gemstone, preventing them from using it that night. Your black reflection will inform you which gemstone's powers were used on you in a night. You are a member of the town.

Bo, Blue Whale (Shining Sapphire)

(Shining Sapphire Tidal Wave) (King Of The Ocean)

Your shining sapphire gemstone permits you a single use power - on the night that you use the power, every player in the game except the first person to send a PM/target will be roleblocked. This ignores all other abilities in the game. Bo is the well regarded king of the ocean. Your vote counts for double and you can visit the surface multiple times at low tide. You are a member of the town

Sinzavalchian, Scorpionfish (Onyx)

(Onyx Gemstone Roleblocker) (Dark Appearance)

Sinzavalchian can target a player at high tide and void their gemstone, preventing them from using it that night. Your darkness scales make you appear evil under investigation. You are a member of the town.

Lacabaruna, Lobster (White Topaz)

(White Topaz Roleblock Protection) (Shelled)

Lacabaruna can target a player at high tide and protect them from being roleblocked. You have a durable shell, If you are targeted to be killed your shell will protect you for one turning of the tide, and you will die at the end of the low tide phase. You are a member of the town.

Xian The Necromancer, Piranha (Shadow Sapphire)

(Shadow Sapphire Necromancy) (Illusion Scales, Deathtalk)

Xian has a single use gemstone. You can target a dead player and bring them back to life. Your illusion scales makes your alignment appear the opposite under investigation. You can talk to dead players (copy me in on PMs). You are a member of the town.

(Unknown information to player - if Xian has not used his necromancy stone when he is killed, he will be resurrected as a mafia player. If he has used his necromancy stone, if the resurrected player is targeted to be killed, they will join the mafia).

Clamco, Clam (Pearl)

(Pearl Team Creation) (Shelled)

Clamco has a stunning pearl whose beauty is unrivalled. Each night you can target a player to latch onto. The beauty of your pearl will be so strong that you will form a bond with that player and can talk with them in the Clam Forum. You have a durable shell, If you are targeted to be killed your shell will protect you for one turning of the tide, and you will die at the end of the low tide phase. You are a member of the town.

Some thoughts;

- Some what disappointed by the seeming lack of enthusiasm from a lot of players. As you can see, I put quite a lot of work in etc and so that was a little sad - inactivity is always a problem though, and perhaps it just didn't resonate, so it's all good.

- Jimbob was monumentally unlucky. In the entire game there were TWO negative surface visits, and he managed to get both of them, and in tandem, which made it difficult for him to survive. First of all he got the yellow topaz and had to post two words. Then he went to see the Dolphin who bullied him into obtaining a gem. With the two word limit it made it very hard. I facepalmed when I saw he went up.

- Rummy's alliance flip was amusing.

- DuD smashed it up for the town. And Jonnas too. Jonnas actually clocked the entire mafia about 3 or 4 phases ago (right after he died).

I had a feeling you were holding off voting for EEVIL because of that but I'm glad you played within the spirit of the game, Rummy :)

DuD was definitely the only townie taking action and playing well. We nearly killed DuD instead of Magnus Peterson but opted to go for the latter first. If we'd killed DuD first it would have been a much more boring game I think!

It was difficult to get any real strategy going in the main thread as the town was so inactive. There was simply no reason to post. I don't think anyone asked me once for my targets or role.

@ReZourceman so the only reason the kill was successful is because the mafia sent in targets first and I put the kill at the top of the list? Ridiculously lucky!

@ReZourceman, I think it was a beautifully crafted game with some excellent elements to it. I'm only sorry I hadn't been able to give it as much as I would to others - I loved loved loved my role from the get-go though and wanted to actually just play without playing as much for once as well - I loved Clamco SO much, like so much. I dropped off a bit on it towards the end though. I wanted Clamco to be an entity more then just a player. Clamco the Magnificent :heart:.

*sigh* Did this game really have to be plagued by inactivity? I suppose Rummy's flip would guarantee the mafia win anyway, but still, we could've had a better finale than a townie who can't defend himself getting lynched and going "meh" (despite the "no exceptions" rule, no less).

ReZ, this was a really well planned game. It's a shame that it got so inactive. I'm glad I could peg the mafia, at least.

By the way, Sheikah, I really had nothing on you ;) I simply told DuD to make something up to get you lynched.

@Rummy: Dude, that's the PM I wrote, not DuD's :angry:

*sigh* Did this game really have to be plagued by inactivity? I suppose Rummy's flip would guarantee the mafia win anyway, but still, we could've had a better finale than a townie who can't defend himself getting lynched and going "meh" (despite the "no exceptions" rule, no less).

ReZ, this was a really well planned game. It's a shame that it got so inactive. I'm glad I could peg the mafia, at least.

By the way, Sheikah, I really had nothing on you ;) I simply told DuD to make something up to get you lynched.

Ahhhh! I thought that was @DuD's commentary on the end!

Well fuck him then. Dirty freeloader taking game credit on other people's work :p

Still, I did love having him down in the Clamco forum ;)

Yeah I knew that, as I was untargetable.

Bloody knew you didn't have a result on Sheikah! So you guys got a lynch on Sheikah despite having fabricated and incorrect (Dedede's info too) information on him - which I did my best to bring to the town's attention. You did very well on your suspicions alone.

I gave all credit to pm contributers and put them in quotations.

I was going to bullshit a lynch on Sheikah that day anyway though.

And I knew and told the town it was Peeps and Mr Paul with certainty because Diageo and EEVIL were so blatantly town.

It was funny watching peeps hang him self trying to save Sheikah when I knew Diageo's double vote had already killed him lol :p

I enjoyed the game, and its great to see these behind the scenes end of game posts.

Thank you ReZ :)

Edited by DuD

I can't believe town didn't follow your words DuD. Like that bit where you basically narrowed down the Mafia by eliminating possibilities and they ignored it next day. lol

Yay we won! :D

I was really excited about this game, and I even requested to ReZ to be mafia as I felt I wanted a chance to get into some arguments/lie! I also really liked that my role that could manipulate others' information; unfortunately it never seemed to have much of an impact on how the game went. If the town had been more active it would have given us mafia more of an incentive to post, but as the town was being quiet we had no reason to draw attention to ourselves so just let it go, as we knew Sheikah couldn't be stopped at night, so we had pretty guaranteed kills.

Well done to Jonnas and DuD for working us out, but shame on you rest of town for actually letting us win! Although it would have been unlikely that we would win if we hadn't had Rummy join us.

Rummy, that is very honourable that you said you would die for the honour of DuD, even if you don't want to be associated with the mafia I reckon that deserves a point on the scoreboard (which hasn't been updated for ages!)

Sinzavalchian, Scorpionfish (Onyx)

(Onyx Gemstone Roleblocker) (Dark Appearance)

Sinzavalchian can target a player at high tide and void their gemstone, preventing them from using it that night. Your darkness scales make you appear evil under investigation. You are a member of the town.

250px-095Onix.png

Onyx

095Onix.png

DO YOU GET IT NOW!?

Jonnas told me :p

I knew at the time Peeps wasnt right, and that it had to be actually Pokemon related otherwise the reference was mind blowingly abstract.