N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

So if we're lynching him simply to possibly get information on another roleblocker so we can perhaps use it to judge Dedede....why is it better than lynching Dedede?

Because by your own deduction, if there was another town redirector that sent Magnus somewhere, he'd have come out by now to damn Dedede. So lynching Dedede right now seems pretty unwise.

Also, if you're a mafia redirector, it looks a lot better to come out with it straight away than to wait for it to be discovered - it's one of the easiest powers to figure out, after all.

But by that logic that means Dedede IS a mafia redirector then (since he came out with it). So to follow on from that - this means Magnus was redirected by (probably) a town redirector since scummy Dedede was probably roleblocked. Yet we haven't heard from the town redirector yet! Hark, the alarm bells tell me that situation is unlikely!

I say we vote Magnus, if he dies and was town (and wasn't lying about redirection) then at least we didn't waste a town redirector to find out the same thing. Town redirectors are valuable.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Dedede because it seemed like a lead. I hadn't looked into as deeply as you. I didn't have time or energy to do so.

How do we know I was blocked by the 'town' re-director? @Sheikah.

You mean redirected by the town redirector?

If you were redirected by a town redirector then I would expect them to come out to damn Dedede, since the chances of two town redirectors are probably negligible.

So it seems pretty clear you're either lying, or were redirected by a scum redirector (who probably isn't Dedede since he was likely roleblocked).

I'm thinking Cube is aligned with Magnus then if he is working this hard to miss the logic in lynching Magnus.

What did the phantom Townie redirector do N1? seeing as no-one felt any effects? @Esequiel who did you block night 1.

Also @ReZourceman, I'm fairly confident you know that I know a very good reason why Magnus is more than likely Mafia.

Do you?

Because there is the possibility its neither Yvonne or Dedede and the intended victim was protected.

You've stuck you're vote on Dedede at a point where If I was you (and your telling the truth) I'd be thinking something is wrong here.

You also claim tracker yet you're info isn't even info.. "someone, anyone targeted Esequiel"

Woah, game breaking power there.

Who did you target N1 and who was their target?

The thing that concerns me is that what if Magnus was targeted by a mafia redirector. That is what worries me.

Also @ReZourceman, I'm fairly confident you know that I know a very good reason why Magnus is more than likely Mafia.

Do you?

I think I know what you're getting at, but I'd say its not conclusive. Its the kind of thing that, I as a GM would specifically do to make it difficult to pin who the mafia are/messing with conventions-type-thing. This is why I initially thought Magnus probably was good on D2.

When I flip town. Do something useful with it at least, people. I do not wish to die for nothing.

What would you have us do?

For me, I don't trust re-directors of any kind. IMHO, townie redirectors are too powerful in any form.

@Sheikah, didn't notice your question.

N1 I targeted Moogle. He was protected, though.

As for why my tracking info doesn't give me much for N2. I have absolutely no idea and seemingly nothing to go on.

I haven't ignored requests. I simply missed your question.

This is why I am suspicious of you all the time, Sheikah. You jump on things way to easily. You never question yourself.

I know it was way back a couple of pages (been at work!) but Yvonne, I do not get your Emit MrPim thing!?

Still, your post - 'when in hot water you need to defend' - have you actually made a claim to counteract Esequiel's blocking of you?

Saying that, I still don't believe that Esequiel is the town role blocker.

I need to read in more detail to see what's going on with this Magnus business. Can we have a full claim please? I agree that if he is evil it probably clears Dedede, but after the quick skim that I've just done, it does kind of feel like it could be a mafia distraction from what we were talking about earlier in the day phase.

Mr-Paul it was me that started the Dedede Vs Yvonne thing and it was me that started the Magnus thing.

So it's not a mafia distraction from what we were discussing earlier.

Would be interested in why you think Esequiel isn't the Townie roleblocker though as I'm 99% certain he is a roleblocker? not a clue on his alignment, but if you read my first post on this I think it would make sense for him to be Mafia IF Dedede is town.

@Sheikah, didn't notice your question.

N1 I targeted Moogle. He was protected, though.

As for why my tracking info doesn't give me much for N2. I have absolutely no idea and seemingly nothing to go on.

I haven't ignored requests. I simply missed your question.

This is why I am suspicious of you all the time, Sheikah. You jump on things way to easily. You never question yourself.

Uh oh. So you don't have any info on people is what you're saying?

Mr-Paul it was me that started the Dedede Vs Yvonne thing and it was me that started the Magnus thing.

So it's not a mafia distraction from what we were discussing earlier.

Would be interested in why you think Esequiel isn't the Townie roleblocker though as I'm 99% certain he is a roleblocker? not a clue on his alignment, but if you read my first post on this I think it would make sense for him to be Mafia IF Dedede is town.

I apologise, as I said it was just a quick skim and it looked like Sheikah started this thing on Magnus. As for why I don't think Esequiel is the town role blocker, I'd like to go back to this post, which after you had posted, Esequiel claimed town role blocker.

As I said I know 'a' roleblocker. I think unless all of them come forward, none should, as its more likely the town one will reveal themselves rather than the mafia and then be killed for his troubles.

To which I replied this.

The sceptical part of me feels like Esequiel is not the townie role blocker, but a mafia one. After DuD warned that it is dangerous for a townie role blocker to come forward, Esequiel does it with no regards for his own safety - perhaps as he knows that he won't be killed. Also, if we act on a (mafia) role blocker's information and it leads to a townie lynch, he can claim that he didn't know for sure that they were town and thus survive longer himself - he was just acting on his information that there was no kill and he blocked Yvonne, therefore Yvonne = killer. Of course, it could equally be a townie's info leading to a townie lynch, but do you see how easily a mafioso could get off from any responsibility using this method?

I know there's always that risk when going for a lynch, but I find the timing of his claim a bit fishy. Call me sceptical, but Dedede having an unverifiable claim for N1 and blocked N2 feels like a stronger bet to me.

Yvonne, what is your character/role? Even though I'm currently more pro Dedede lynch, you still need to clear yourself.

On top of this, remember that I was the with the info that Dedede had been blocked. I personally believe that this was the action of a town role blocker, which doesn't necessarily make Dedede mafia, he could have been a townie targeted by a townie, but it makes me very suspicious of Esequiel.

I need to read through the thread properly to see what I think on the Magnus issue, but from my own information/feelings, Dedede/Esequiel would be avenues I'm willing to push forward on. But I'm scared that too many leads will lead to split votes and therefore nothing happening. You may have good intentions (I can't be 100% sure yet), but that doesn't mean your good intentions/suspicions are necessarily correct. They might be misguided and mafia may be agreeing with you to split the vote, if you get what I'm saying?

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much/being paranoid!