N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no reason to trust me, there's a 1/4 chance I'm trying to kill you.

In any given game, how many ways are there for a kill to fail?

Also, which scenario looks better to you:

A. "I was roleblocked."

B. "Well if Yvonne isn't going to come out and say it, I roleblocked Yvonne."

What did you do last night?

I consider that it's easy for a Mafioso to play the look I'm being open about it card, its a very legit play. And considering how loosely the town has let this behavior fly in recent games I can see you Fooking with it.

Yeah you could actually be the honest townie, but I have no way of knowing either way?

Give me a reason to trust you and I'll reconsider.

Otherwise... see how everyone else feels with their votes.

Precisely, that's why as a Mafioso is cone out and admit it.

Your digging your own grave for me.

I've helped us out quite a bit really. There are probably three characters that can prevent a kill. I imagine two roleblockers, one of them mafia, and a protector. That's not an unusual set up. There is likely another roleblocker floating around who knows someone else who did nothing last night, or a protector who at least knows the potential intended victim. It could even have been me.

So you're ignoring that it's the optimal strategy for a townie too? It's everyone's job not to be lynched.

When you're trying to appear to be deciding what alignment someone is, you need to at least look like you're considering both possibilities.

Actually screw this, yesterday Sheikah admitted to targetting the victim and you didn't vote

vote DuD

That's exactly why im voting.. everyone let it go unquestioned yet again yesterday, I think if you're unlucky enough to target the dead guy or roleblocked when there's no kill you shouldn't be exonerated just because you admit to it. It makes things easier for the mafia

One person's late vote never makes a difference.. getting it in early today so people give the situation more consideration might.

All ive asked you for is some info on yourself that will make it harder for you to lie later on.

For the record I know who 'a' roleblocker is.

I know that Dedede was blocked too. Even though the killer may have been stopped by a protector, there's a good chance one of Dedede or Yvonne was the killer. We know that Dedede claims redirector, but claimed on the first night that he redirected the dead player - a claim that can't be verified.

We need some claims from both Yvonne and Dedede before deciding which to proceed with.

I find that a bit lazy. Can you please quote me the "nothing" posts that you are referring to?

DuD has been behaving cagey and inconsistent. Beyond even circumstantial proof, I find inconsistent behaviour my biggest scum alarm. Dedede has the disadvantage of being a target swapper as well as roleblocked on the no kill day, and he made a tepid and illogical argument yesterday against me to boot.

You make a very bad ReZ impersonator btw :P