NEurope
The Peeps

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

My info?

Ask DuD for his target, you’ll find Magnus will be able to confirm it.

(I don’t believe DuD specifically stated his target, although it can be concluded from his posts)

#######

Ah DuD posted just before I did.. Now that’s a twist.

######

@DuD

For good measure, since you online anyway, I want to make sure you see this immediately, and anwser it.

Your target and info from night 2 please.

But it’s not exactly usual. I went back and singled out all the posts by Dud, Esequiel en Dedede.

Esequiel already mentioned his target (I forgot to check this), so this is info he could’ve easily gotten from the thread if he didn’t know it himself.

Here’s the thing: Magnus ended up with DuD. DuD didn’t mention his target, before Magnus himself gave away this info. His info is correct, and wasn't something he could’ve gotten from the thread.

I don’t believe in 2 townie trackers, or 2 trackers at all.

vote: DuD

Aaaahhhh, so this is why DuD suspects Magnus. That really adds something to the mix. Two trackers isn't unheard of, but I reckon it's unlikely unless one is actually a reverse tracker.

Only other possibility is DuD is a team mate of Esequiel's and had his consent to give out that info, but I don't think that's likely at the mo.

######

And as for his night 1 target, he wants the other person I find suspicious, to confirm his story? Diageo had better have one hell of a story.

I'm happy to vote however this goes, from what i've seen i'm a little wary of Magnus and Dedede anyway. My vote remains on Magnus atm, but i'm happy to change it if it means reaching majority.

[..] unless one is actually a reverse tracker.

[..]

We already have a dead reverse tracker.

Are you fucking serious Smeagol..?

Magnus hasn't given any tracking info at all.. no mention of Me targetting Esequiel he said someone.

I questioned Cube as to his success on N1 yesterday so that I could narrow down the roles that Diageo could have, are you claiming this was an elaborate set-up for today??

Let's hear this info you had to clear Magnus that you still haven't shared rather than rubbish proper info.

Are you fucking serious Smeagol..?

Magnus hasn't given any tracking info at all.. no mention of Me targetting Esequiel he said someone.

I questioned Cube as to his success on N1 yesterday so that I could narrow down the roles that Diageo could have, are you claiming this was an elaborate set-up for today??

Let's hear this info you had to clear Magnus that you still haven't shared rather than rubbish proper info.

Yeah that info would be good...

[..]

Here’s the thing: Magnus ended up with DuD.

[..]

Magnus’s N1 target has been confirmed by Moogle. DuD’s N1 target has yet to be confirmed by Diageo, who I might add, has viewed the thread the last hour.

Seems to me, some people need to discuss what to claim.

Smeagol you just fucked up big. To say that there is more to consider is fine, but to vote DuD is epically ridiculous.

Nothing other than 'Moogle could not be reached' has been confirmed. Magnus being a tracker has not been confirmed. I doubt DuD would say such a thing about Diageo unless he was sure Diageo would confirm it (whether it be truth or he's an accomplice). In fact that only reason I could imagine Diageo wouldn't respond is if he himself was Mafia and would stand to benefit by not helping confirm facts.

Smeagol you just fucked up big. To say that there is more to consider is fine, but to vote DuD is epically ridiculous.

Nothing other than 'Moogle could not be reached' has been confirmed. Magnus being a tracker has not been confirmed. I doubt DuD would say such a thing about Diageo unless he was sure Diageo would confirm it (whether it be truth or he's an accomplice). In fact that only reason I could imagine Diageo wouldn't respond is if he himself was Mafia and would stand to benefit by not helping confirm facts.

Are you reading my posts? Maybe I’m being too subtle here, but I am confirming Magnus’s tracking info. He only know someone targeted Esequiel, and I know that someone is DuD. So his info checks out, and is more solid than DuD’s info so far.

Wait a second. I've just come across something else.

On the first day, Magnus said his target was protected. I said my target was also protected. That made me think we must have targeted the same person. But now he says that he targeted Moogle, who WASN'T my target.

Does this mean we have two different protectors, plus the guy waving a knife? (Where was he N2, anyway?)

Who was your target Mr-Paul? It could be someone has a self protection ability.

Are you reading my posts? Maybe I’m being too subtle here, but I am confirming Magnus’s tracking info. He only know someone targeted Esequiel, and I know that someone is DuD. So his info checks out, and is more solid than DuD’s info so far.

But surely if you know DuD targeted Esequiel, you're confirming DuD's info. So why are you voting for him?

DuD’s info could be gotten from the thread (Esequiel already stated his target), whereas Magnus couldn’t. I don’t believe DuD’s a tracker.

DuD already admitted to knowing esqeuiel was a roleblocker (so chances are VERY high he must have targeted esequiel)

And think about it for a minute.

"Some targeted Joe Bloggs"

^ How does one dispute this claim? I'll tell you how:

A reverse tracker must target the player they mention to see if anyone targeted them.

BUT OH WAIT LULZ - the reverse tracker targeted the target to find this out. So now the claim 'Someone targeted Joe Bloggs' has become true, in the very act of confirming the comment.

It is a closed loop, impossible to detect lie.

Other things:

You're saying you know DuD targeted esequiel, and yet:

Esequiel was not roleblocked

Esequiel was not redirected

Esequiel was not protecte

Esequiel was not killed

Esequiel was not target switched

Esequiel does not have a double vote

And you are saying you don't believe DuD tracked him? Ok.

But DuD came out straight away after Yvonne said he'd been role blocked to say he knew a role blocker. It's quite easy to tell that he was insinuating he knew Ese was the blocker as he tracked him to Yvonne.

What do you think DuD did to Esequiel then if he's not a tracker? Esequiel has reported no ill effects. And how can you somehow magically confirm both the actions of Magnus AND DuD? Are you a tracker too? :p

Look closely at Magnus’ and DuD’s and Esequiel posts again. DuD does not confirm Esequiel is the roleblocker he’s speaking of until after Magnus has already stated DuD (i.e. “someone”) targeted Esequiel.

I suspect DuD got his info by other means. That, or we really do have 2 trackers, maybe that’s Peeps’ way of messing with us, this is an insane mafia after all.

Look closely at Magnus’ and DuD’s and Esequiel posts again. DuD does not confirm Esequiel is the roleblocker he’s speaking of until after Magnus has already stated DuD (i.e. “someone”) targeted Esequiel.

I suspect DuD got his info by other means. That, or we really do have 2 trackers, maybe that’s Peeps’ way of messing with us, this is an insane mafia after all.

Why be difficult? Please read my post again - it explains how 'someone targeted X' is an impossible to detect lie. The perfect lie.

I did actually say that if DuD didn't track Esequiel, he is allied with him. And I know we are waiting on Diageo's answer to confirm DuD's N1 target, but if DuD were evil, that'd probably make him, Ese, and Diageo evil. DuD wouldn't be so silly as to so publicly align his stories with that of his team mates.

And for what it's worth, I think Diageo is good at the mo.

Sméagol, I think the only way you will convince anyone to believe what you are saying is to say exactly HOW you know Magnus' info is correct and DuD is making up his based on Magnus'.

Also, can anyone else confirm that Moogle was protected N1?