N-Europe

Scrunch or Fold

dabookerman

Folding, saves much more paper.

I remember this thread on CE, who was it who initially made? It was because he didn't want to wipe his childs ass anymore and wanted to teach him how to do it himself :heh:

Also with folding, if you're feeling really clever you can fold it over again and then use the other side still staying clean!

You asked, so I shall answer. I personally adopt one of two methods. The first would be to toilet paper round my hand as a wiping glove allowing for my whole hand to be used and gain access to all angles of the cleaning process. This usually gets the job done in one foul swoop, however if it has been a particularly large delivery a second method of folding is adopted doubling the papers strength and preventing a hull breach. Occasionally for extra hygene I may dampen the paper gently under a tap for that feeling of all over freshness.

You have to stand, i mean, leaning forward and reaching in is too difficult. Ive never tried folding, though i may give it a go haha. In theory it just seems it wouldnt be wide enough, i mean, what about the sides, when its folded surely it goes further in and the sides of your hands are exposed?!