NEurope
canand

Metal Gear Solid I-V for WiiU (Petition)

The End

Stop there. No need to say anymore.

Best boss fight in the game.

the-end.jpg

I just called Kojima and asked him about this. Dude said no. Even mentioned the petition.

I just called Kojima.........

a pr!€k

Is everyone forgetting about this null-3.jpg

The 3DS one does not count becuse the Wii U wasent out then and the Miiverse leak happend at Wii U launch

Stop using the miiverse leak as proof that MGS is coming out on Wii U.

Most likely scenario regarding that list is they put some random game titles in to test it. Some being known titles and others popular franchises.

Edited by lostmario

Stop using the miiverse leak as proof that MGS is coming out on Wii U.

Most likely scenario regarding that list is they put some random game titles in to test it. Some being known titles and others popular franchises.

Super Mario 3D Worlds

Donkey Kong TF

Wii Fit U

Zombi U

flip note Studio

resident Evil

Soul Hackers

All been announced

Super Mario 3D Worlds

Donkey Kong TF

Wii Fit U

Zombi U

flip note Studio

resident Evil

Soul Hackers

All been announced

Did you read my post?

All of the above titles you listed would of been known titles within Nintendo

Metroid, final fantasy & MGS being the popular franchises.

Did you read my post?

All of the above titles you listed would of been known titles within Nintendo

Metroid, final fantasy & MGS being the popular franchises.

You are talking rubbish Metal Gear Solid could come to Wii U

As Lost said that list was most likely from a set of "test communities" Nintendo were using to internally test Miiverse.

the inclusion of Soul Hackers, a 3DS game, likely shows they were testing the 3DS Miiverse out too at the same time, so the inclusion of "resident evils" and "metal gear solid" more than likely refer to the 3DS games, Resident Evil Revelation (and/or Mercenaries) and Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D and not constitue a "leak" of unannounced titles in those franchises being in development of Wii U (or 3DS) .

Plus if that screenshot were "proof" Konami was working on an MGS game then why did someone make a petition asking Konami to bring MSG to Wii U and why did you need to make a thread to try get others here to sign it. If the screenshot was some sort of indication there was a game in the works you wouldn't need a petition and with MSG5 recently revealed and not a whisper of a Wii U version in sight....

I just called Kojima and asked him about this. Dude said no. Even mentioned the petition.

ur a liar m8!

Kojeema is my uncle and I asked him on Sunday during our weekly roast dinner and he said that MGS is now a Nintendo exclusive.

He also said that Tekken and Resident Evil are now WiiU exclusive games, even though he has nothing to do with those ones.

Hashtag I be leaf in Canand.

That article published June 8th 2011

If they were discussing it 2 years ago and we just had the reveal of MGS5 with no mention of a Wii U version I don't think those discussions went in Nintendos favour :heh:

Best you could hope for is a late port if/when the Wii U install base picks up but to assume there is a Wii U MSG being made right now is very very wishful thinking

That article published June 8th 2011

If they were discussing it 2 years ago and we just had the reveal of MGS5 with no mention of a Wii U version I don't think those discussions went in Nintendos favour :heh:

Best you could hope for is a late port if/when the Wii U install base picks up but to assume there is a Wii U MSG being made right now is very very wishful thinking

I feel like I shouldn't post anything on here

Guys, these games take years to make. So, secretly Konami could still be working on this. We know how slow those guys are. We should expect a reveal any minute now.

Kojima just sent me a cryptic text.

TWN SNKS RMKE WII U LOL

WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY MEAN?

Jesus, the guy only wants signatures for the petition.

I don't even like MGS but I signed it Canand. :)

Every little helps an all that - no matter how unlikely it might be.

The Boss has to be one of the best female characters in a video game. She was smart, strong and independent, without coming of as a feminist. Nor did she need to wear skimpy outfits to get the gamers attention. Truly one of Kojimas better creations.
If that's how you like your female video game characters don't play Project X Zone! :laughing:

As for this topic, well, put it this way, if I had the choice of getting the Metal Gear franchise on Wii U, or getting Konami back on track, i.e. Goemon, TwinBee, Contra, Parodius, decent ISS/PES, Eledees etc... I'd choose the latter every time. ;)

I actually think the Metal Gear series/Kojima (AKA Mr. I must put my name in the credits a million times :heh:) is responsible for the decline of Konami. :angry: