NEurope
nintendofan16

hey people!:) Nintendo Moustache Contest

Nintendo was founded as a card company in late 1889, originally named Nintendo Koppai. Based in Kyoto, Japan, the business produced and marketed a playing card game called Hanafuda. The handmade cards soon became popular, and Yamauchi hired assistants to mass-produce cards to satisfy demand. Nintendo continues to manufacture playing cards in Japan[13] and organizes its own contract bridge tournament called the "Nintendo Cup".

Yeah I think you're pretty spot on. Nice one.

This one can stay around if they like.

Sorry, itchy trigger finger.

wow wow wow, do I really have to prove myself every week? I was on vacation to Crete for a week.. :D.. And well if I am looking on the website without posting anything.. then it doesn't count?.. weird. I have asked it on a lot forums yes:D. But well I have 1543 votes right now and I am on the first place so its worth :D!

wow wow wow, do I really have to prove myself every week? I was on vacation to Crete for a week.. :D.. And well if I am looking on the website without posting anything.. then it doesn't count?.. weird. I have asked it on a lot forums yes:D. But well I have 1543 votes right now and I am on the first place so its worth :D!
Ignore them :p they're cynical and stuck in their ways... ;)

How long left in the voting?

You have to login every minute of every day, and post every 30 minutes just to prove it.

I was on vacation to Crete for a week..

How dare you!

You have to login every minute of every day, and post every 30 minutes just to prove it.

We need a 180! NOW! AWAY WITH KINECT...oh, wrong topic.

Ignore them :p they're cynical and stuck in their ways... ;)

How long left in the voting?

The Competition is till August 29. And I have now 1785 votes :grin: