NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Peach

My Princess Peach Cosplay! #^_^#

so whats this London Expo thing then?

it seems that there's lots of different expos on at different times...

I think picture number 1 is the best - at least it would justify why Mario is the first one in place when it comes to a "Rescue Princess Peach" mission. I don't know Princess Peach but with a look like that and the gorgeous blue eyes I don't think a hairy, overweighted plumber really fits on your side...sooo if you ever need help with Bowser or any other evil foe ask me first :wink:

I think picture number 1 is the best - at least it would justify why Mario is the first one in place when it comes to a "Rescue Princess Peach" mission. I don't know Princess Peach but with a look like that and the gorgeous blue eyes I don't think a hairy, overweighted plumber really fits on your side...sooo if you ever need help with Bowser or any other evil foe ask me first :wink:

2370471QHTxrzhJcY_ph.jpg

lol you know its bizarre, but I'm very much like Peach personality-wise in real life. Getting in a panic, needing somone to save me and look after me. My boyfriend would vouch for that.

And if Bowser gives me any hasstle, I'll give you a call ;)

My boyfriend would vouch for that.

BOOOOOOM HEADSHOT! :laughing:

Ah man classic stuff, little britian is just a poor mans league of gentlemen tbh :wink:

No girl can let herself be kidnapped that many times unwillingly. It's either Stockholm syndrome or some kind of dungeon fetish. And as for Mario...

Can't you just whack all the pictures up? It's your website, right? Clearly a lot of effort has gone in to them, and I'm sure cosplay fans would get a kick out of all of them.

BOOOOOOM HEADSHOT! :laughing:

Ah man classic stuff, little britian is just a poor mans league of gentlemen tbh :wink:

exactly what i was thinking:

which leads me to my next question

does your boyfriends dress up as mario, if not

doshin the giant?

I already wondered why this red dot is not going away from my head...

well as they say, your princess is in another castle

dUM DUM DUM

Honest, i go to college one day and return to find Cosplay?

Meh, whatever does it for you. I don't think Peach is attractive to be honest, on another note. Where did you get the suit anyway?

*goes back to PGR3* OOooh baby.

exactly what i was thinking:

which leads me to my next question

does your boyfriends dress up as mario

Hey, its all on my site under "staff" :awesome:

How can you not like marzipan :o :O, its so yummy, as for the cosplay look sgood :)

How can you not like marzipan :o :O, its so yummy, as for the cosplay look sgood :)

I LOVE MARZIPAN!!!!!!

mario5pa.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHAH at least your one was quite decent if scary thats just horrendous its a man with a plastic bit of black on his face! Literally superb.

Plesae please get married like this its wonderous.

Indeed! I'd buy that for a dollar.

Since we're showing cosplayish shizzle. I'm not sure if I've shown this here but here's a lovely picture of me in a cossie.

venomcossie16er.th.jpg

If we're playing that game, how about my Halloween outfit?

papa01.jpg

HELLO DAVE!

yeh i'm gonna go with number one too, which i can see you chose. Show's who you are more, though if you made a staff gallery or something you could put a couple of the others to to show the costume

Ok ok please say you are baking a cake for this. I will literally dress up as Bowser and kidnap you although I reckon that guy would just beat me up and chuck me into a pool of sharks rather than jump on my head comically.

"I could describe myself as someone who is highly proficient in most every area of expertise."

"I could describe myself as someone who is highly proficient in most every area of expertise."
I had a good laugh at that on Halo 2 last night, too.

Sign in to follow this