NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Scribblenauts Unmasked - Wii U/3DS

From Eurogamer

Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure is set for a 24th September release in North America on Wii U, 3DS, and PC, publisher Warner Bros. has announced

We're still not sure about Europe, where Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U still hasn't come out, despite being a Wii U launch title in North America. I've contacted Warner Bros. about the release of both Scribblenauts titles and will hopefully unearth something. Rest assured, I'll update if I do.

I'm happy someone is going to give Warner Bros. a nudge to see just what is happening with Unlimited's release.

From Eurogamer

I'm happy someone is going to give Warner Bros. a nudge to see just what is happening with Unlimited's release.

I'll just import from Australia if Europe doesn't get it. Though I was wanting to download this one

I'll just import from Australia if Europe doesn't get it. Though I was wanting to download this one

I just want a clear answer as to whether Unlimited is coming or not. If not I will just import the Australian version, even though I hate the stupid age rating plastered all over the box.

I refuse to buy this until they sort out the situation with the first game, even if its cancelled we have the right to know.

I refuse to buy this until they sort out the situation with the first game, even if its cancelled we have the right to know.

this..

to just not say anything is a complete piss take!

Yes we do although I have given up on the first game coming now. No way they are going to release it this late with the new game around the corner.

It's insane that Nintendo had a fantastic game since launch they could have released, but didn't, even after the stupid droughts, still never did, so bizarre.

It's insane that Nintendo had a fantastic game since launch they could have released, but didn't, even after the stupid droughts, still never did, so bizarre.

Isn't it all handled by Warner Bros or were Nintendo set to publish it?

Isn't it all handled by Warner Bros or were Nintendo set to publish it?

Nintendo are publishing the Wii U version. Warner Bros published the PC version and you can buy it right now (although it will likely be £8 or less in the upcoming Steam sale).

Nintendo were publishing it in Europe, but then something came up that stopped them. I'm thinking it may be something to do with the lawsuit

Nintendolife got the same response they did months ago.

We are sorry to announce that Scribblenauts Unlimited, a game developed by Warner Bros. Interactive & 5th Cell and published by Nintendo of Europe for both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, will be delayed in Europe. It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon.

How come the game is available on the EU Steam store, but not on the Wii U? Surely if the problem was so serious they would have taken it off that store as well?

Nintendolife got the same response they did months ago.

How come the game is available on the EU Steam store, but not on the Wii U? Surely if the problem was so serious they would have taken it off that store as well?

I have completed the game and noticed no issues other than a couple of very minor Americanisms

I was doing some sleuthing earlier today and found various sites like Pocket Gamer report a UK release of September 27th. None of the big sites reported this, however.

Curious

Just a heads up, this game is on Steam already and currently at a discount if its bought before the 29th of this month, there is also a further discount for people that own Scribblenauts Unlimited on steam which stacks with the first discount, making it currently £19.49.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249870/

Australia yeah

Here only on PC

My search skills are failing me. You know of any place selling the Aus version?

My search skills are failing me. You know of any place selling the Aus version?

Can only find the 3DS one on EBGames. Amazon AU has nothing

Sign in to follow this