NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2013 - 27th July!

So 6-7, not bad. Will need final numbers by Thursday, i'll be booking it up then on my day off. Got a few places in mind, a bit better than the last place. Everyone alright with hostels?

Rez had no problem sorting that, so with the no olympics this year i should be able to find somewhere nice enough. I'll post the details in here as per the usual tradition.

As long as it's only us in the room.

Us, and lots of lube.

I'll put you two in the "honeymoon suite"

In to continue my trend of conversing with n-europers more in person than I do on the boards.

Also - I propose a game for 12 of ninja - you'll love it

I propose a game for 12 of ninja

I tried searching for that game, but I couldn't find it.

I'm all for the park bit but due to my eyesight I may make an exit once the sun starts setting, or once people start going to crazy places. I have nightblindness and even though I've known y'all for years none of you really know the dealio so I'll park-it-up and leave when you start having the real fun!

If the weather is nice we should be in the park for a good long while like last year I think :)

In to continue my trend of conversing with n-europers more in person than I do on the boards.

Also - I propose a game for 12 of ninja - you'll love it

In for the hostel room? Or just the meet itself?

Yeah, I probably think this every year but last year almost felt like one of the best even though it was a bit smaller than the regular - got some really good time out of the park before heading off anywhere - though we were focused in where we were heading this time I guess.

I, obviously, will be out for the accomodation as it's so close for me - but I will attempt to arrive as early as other folk are and subsequently make it about 2 hours later than that because I'm a terrible latey person.

In for the hostel room? Or just the meet itself?

I think he's certainly out for the hostel, BUT ninja is kinda cool.

From a quick google...is it some kind of slapping game?

a video of ninja

I'd love to come and meet you guys, but just back from San Diego that week so doubt I'd be able to afford to come down

I'm all for the park bit but due to my eyesight I may make an exit once the sun starts setting, or once people start going to crazy places. I have nightblindness and even though I've known y'all for years none of you really know the dealio so I'll park-it-up and leave when you start having the real fun!

Whoa, is that a thing?!

Also glad to see your return - the meet didn't feel right without you last year.

As for accomo, I am also easy. Preferably clean, and we need to all be in same room. And cheap. Cheeeeeaaaaappppp.

I'm trying to get NE centric CAH but I'm struggling a little. Will work on it some more.

What else should I bring? Balderdash...cameras...dildos?

It does look fun, anyone care to explain the rules?

Stand in circle/strike poses. You can only move with one swift motion either on your attacking, or defence from a neighbour(otherwise you're a statue). Play basically goes round the circle with people 'attacking'. You get someone out by managing to catch them on the back of their hand with the palm of yours, I think. How Marcamillian taught us it I think anyhow. EDIT: Just watched Danny's video, I see it's a bit different for the movement on defense. We'll figure it out on the day! Normally when I've played we're drunk and on the way home, so we don't get too fussy on the rules.

Edited by Rummy

A former 19th-century courthouse

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane should come in his PW costume.

If it's as hot this year as last, there's no way in hell I'm wearing a jacket again, much less a suit! :heh:

It does look pretty darn cool, there, though; nice choice, Jimbob! :D

Nice work, Jimbob.

Room for 1 more.

I searched "room for 1 more" on google images.

I wasn't disappointed.