NEurope

My friends Nexus 4 fell off his computer table and hit a wooden floor. Smashed the front and back. He is not happy as it was my text that made it vibrate off the table. Get a case!!

My friends Nexus 4 fell off his computer table and hit a wooden floor. Smashed the front and back. He is not happy as it was my text that made it vibrate off the table. Get a case!!

How does a text make it vibrate so much it could fall off a table?

A phone call, perhaps, but not a text.

Have I received a prototype Nexus 4 made of titanium? It's taken no damage whatsoever from the drops it's had.

How does a text make it vibrate so much it could fall off a table?

A phone call, perhaps, but not a text.

Exactly my argument with him. Turns out he had the phone balanced on some unbalanced books on his desk. Text received, phone slides off books, off table onto wooden floor. Both sides smashed.

Not my fault...

Being annoying and bumping this thread...

As loads of people on here have one - Is everyone still happy with their Nexus 4's? Still worth getting or do people reckon there's better stuff on the market?

I'm looking to spend about 20 quid a month contract - or get the nexus 4 and a giff gaff rolling contract.

Alternatives are Xperia SP or Huwai P2. Both pretty similar, bit smaller but potentially look a little nicer.

I'm happy enough with mine that I haven't really been paying attention to other phones. Having the latest version of Android is the most important thing for me, so I'll be getting the next Nexus.

I am happy with mine, but to be honest I don't use my phone that much. Though I might start using it more once I get internet on it (thinking of changing over to giffgaff).

No problems with it, I like using it and it is miles better than my previous one (which was ooooold). =P

Yeah totally happy with mine. Still nice and fast as the day I bought. Be a few years before I replace it I reckon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anyone else got 4.3 update. My phone think I'm now in Holland. This is both on WiFi and Mobile Data. I can browse to sites like the pirate bay and eztv which are blocked in the uk. Also when browsing to ign.com I get a redirect to nl.ign.com.

Anyone else got 4.3 update. My phone think I'm now in Holland. This is both on WiFi and Mobile Data. I can browse to sites like the pirate bay and eztv which are blocked in the uk. Also when browsing to ign.com I get a redirect to nl.ign.com.

Mine just updated to 4.3 and my location is fine.

That's the thing, my locations are correct, correct weather for the city I am in etc, just when i'm browsing the internet it seems to think I am in a different country.

That's the thing, my locations are correct, correct weather for the city I am in etc, just when i'm browsing the internet it seems to think I am in a different country.

I tested IGN on it just to be sure and it took me to the UK one.

Stupid update. Seems a lot of people are having different problems. I keep getting a pop up message to say something has crashed! Even with nothing open.

I dropped my Nexus 4 the other day on a spare hard drive on my table. So close to smashing the glass but luckily it didnt. Did take a dent out of the edge though.