NEurope
Retro_Link

Primal Carnage: Genesis

Announced for PS4

Not the best trailer, but it's dinosaurs, so! :p

"Immersive Episodic Single-Player"

The official PlayStation Blog took the wraps off of Primal Carnage: Genesis as part of a pre-GDC 2013 presentation, and described the game in an official press release as "a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life." It is not a port of the game already available on PC -- this is a new series of episodes by developer Lukewarm Media, running on the brand new Unreal Engine 4 technology.

A PC logo is listed alongside the PS4 version in the official trailer, so expect PC release info on this follow-up Primal Carnage project sometime in the future as well.

Check out the first screens of a prototype version of the PlayStation 4 game in action.

image2jpg-e2127b-610x343.jpg

PS4 and dinosaurs, sweet. I'm not expecting anything amazing but when it comes to dinosaurs I'm pretty forgiving.

For a second I read it as Primal Rage and was like YES! SO disappointed now but hey the world needs more dinosaurs.

Thought I'd see what the previous PC game was like, and it looks to have been a Multiplayer game...

They've said this sequel is a "Immersive Episodic Single-Player"... but hopefully it'll have some multiplayer too, as in that you could play as dinosaurs @Cube! :D

Check out the end of the trailer too! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

Interesting idea. Dinosaurs are underused in games. I approve.

Interesting idea. Dinosaurs are underused in games. I approve.

oh god will they become the new zombies....

oh god will they become the new zombies....

I'd be fine with that, as long as we get an awesome dinosaur co-op game from Valve.

The first game on Steam was a lot of fun, although, sadly, there wasn't much of a community.

Interesting to see what they do for a single player experience.