N-Europe

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

DuD

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known heroic was mafia for a long time, but the knowledge was based on the fact that I was mafia with similar attributes. I thought that fact would stop him from revealing, but apparently not.

But surely you would know if it was him.

This 100% confirms Cube as town btw

@Jon Dedede

let's see some votes

I've known heroic was mafia for a long time, but the knowledge was based on the fact that I was mafia with similar attributes. I thought that fact would stop him from revealing, but apparently not.

I knew you were mafia too, was hoping to get you voted off today when I decided you were on another team for the lynched a mafia brownie points, but should have known you'd have thought the same...

I actually thought you might be a team mate but for your double vote being too strong. Was going to ask if you were linked to me. Would have been epically sly.

Also I tried to kill Jimbob on night one but he was protected. I have to do it every three nights so I won't be killing tonight.

This game is so fucking weird

The reason I didn't go for heroic last night is because his death information would have put me in a tough spot today, and there was no knowing how many townies would be around to put 2+2 together. Of course in that case I would have kept all my information to myself and hunted for the third DV.

also I nominated heroic for the vest since it's his first time back for a while

@Rummy I know your alignment, do you want me to come out with it?

Lol yes I'm town? Are you for some strange reason either bluffing or mistaken?

Six Golden Coins. That's a Mario Land 2 reference right there.

RUMMY I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TOO SO YOU BEST CONFESS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW YOU DID AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.

Sound stupid?

Vote Rummy

Your behaviour yesterday was erratic and unacceptable and I would've voted for you then if I thought it would go anywhere.

That's actually impossible, so lol. What I did yesterday was simple, I had information on someone who did a bad thing and offered the said someone more than ample oppurtunity to come forward on their own terms; they refused. I did not force the lynch, I never asked nor begged anyone to lynch Sheikah - the only real debate I engaged in was with Sheikah himself. I obviously knew that what I knew was just what I knew(if you see what I knew, I knew I knew I knew), but I put the information out there and left it to everyone else to make their decisions - yes Sheikah got lynched and yes he turned up town; but I'm no more suspect than anyone else who voted for him. He confirmed that what I said was true. That's because it was. I voted at the beginning of the day, but I never removed my vote because his behaviour was quite mafia-eaque to me. Even so, *I* didn't kill him - I was the first vote of the day on him and everyone else made their own decisions. You cannot blame me for that at all.

you should take some time to study today's activity, it's extremely revealing.

Essentially there are three mafia teams:

water themed - marc (dead), me, someone else

ice themed - 3 players

fire themed - 3 players

each mafia team has one player with a double vote who is a character cop and does not know their other team mates.

town had 6 players, now that Sheikah Peeps and Jonnas are dead, it's just you, Cube and one other, possibly mr-paul.

Town currently has three votes, so needs some help from a mafia team. As I am the only known mafia with alignment and a publicly weakened team, it makes sense for townies to accept my alliance offer because we will be the easiest to dispose of when the dust settles. We also have one shot at a vengeance kill if I get lynched. I am assuming my water teammate is onboard here and I also hope they remain anonymous.

Ahhh, but you still know so much less about me. I'm sorry to say I'm going to take heroic's side on this for now and Vote:Yvonne. Half to less risk myself, given you've confirmed me as town as well as mr-paul; I'm hoping I can count on townfellows to at least go with me. @Cube is it? And the other person when I figure it out.

That would greatly simplify things. I have no idea what alignment I am btw, it wasn't specified. I can take a guess now however.

Yeah fuck it.

Vote: Rummy

Though this makes me a bit suss. Are you serious saying you don't know who/what you are? If I never recieve an alignment I PM and find out(and unless I'm mistaken DuD has said somehwere if he didn't say otherwise that you are town?) - so are you lying to get town on side or are you actually town?

there are only three townies remaining, so it may just be you, mr-paul and Cube. If town lynches me, water will kill a town tonight as retaliation.

he's mafia, but he's timid

Also Rummy what's your plan to beat the other two mafia teams? I would take a page out of Sun Tzu's book right about now.

actually no, it was Machiavelli

Heroic and the other DV have to make the kill at least one night in every three. Heroic targeted me last night, and there was no kill N1. That means he needs to kill tonight.

How do you know this to be the case? @heroicjanitor for your own input; is this true?

there are only three townies remaining, so it may just be you, mr-paul and Cube. If town lynches me, water will kill a town tonight as retaliation.

he's mafia, but he's timid

Also Rummy what's your plan to beat the other two mafia teams? I would take a page out of Sun Tzu's book right about now.

actually no, it was Machiavelli

My plans? To ask you for all you have and see what I then do with it. I still need to get my head around the current situation - which in my current inebriated and packing situation I can't quite do too well. My gut says you're a man down, so go for you at least to take out the water team. I think I might be able to see your point of view though. Tbh I think town is fucked right now. Mexican standoff indeed.

he claims he tried to kill Jimbob N1, who ended up protected. Possibly protection vest. That means maybe Sheikah and Jimbob were targeted for death.

Heroic guessed my character completely, and I am a character cop, and he claims to be from zelda universe and has a double vote. These are all true for me too. Thus, he targeted me last night and is my opposite number in one of the other elemental mafias.

your best move is to ally with me. The bonus is also that you can tell who made what kill, so if someone betrays someone else, we will all know about it. Today we lynch one of ice & fire, then go through a round of night kills, then assess in the morning.

Are you also saying you both have no idea on who your team-mates are, and thus could have voted for them yesterday? Than Sheikah could have been your own kin and you still went for him? That seems strange to me.

That, in addition, you could have killed one of your own with your kill power?

Yeah Sheikah claimed DK, which is not elemental. I was at one point worried he was my teammate, but not by the end. Also I am pro lynch.

Pretty much it was his claim that convinced me. So many powers - I think town got very strong night powers.

Yup! It actually says in my role PM, that I can kill my own team, so I should be careful. Heroic will have received the same thing.